Vinyl Me Please Country

if its loretta lynn and conway twitty someone post that meme of vinyl junkies talking about family guy

I was the person on Reddit who posted the leak. I used a Chrome extension that gets all the products a company has ready on their Shopify. As of at least Thursday they had the January titles in a placeholder "hidden" limbo. They used to upload images, but people on Reddit found a loophole where you could type a guessed album into the URL, and if it was right it would show up. Now they've played it safe by NOT uploading the images, but still set up the product page and set it to hidden, and is still visible by a scraper.

Before you ask, No, I don't have anything better to do with my time

If it indeed is Iris DeMent for january, I might consider a brief stint with VMP again. How is it with VAT and EU countries these days? Do they add another 24% to the price? If so, then maybe no....

For those of you on the edge of your seat wondering which Loretta Lynn album we're getting in February: it's Back to the Country.

That is the correct one. I was really hoping for some Alan Jackson, Waylon Jennings Mary Chapin Carpenter but I think it is a pretty strong quarter.

I swore I’d never come back to VMP but someone whispered Iris Dement over here and hello, everyone.
Yep, both DeMent and Lovett are prime reason for me to consider jumping back in. So, I will probably sign up for a three month stint, and hoping I can swap for Classics in february. I have a good OG of Back to the country, so not interested in that one.

So, I pulled the trigger. Now, if we could get some good reissues of Maria McKees "You gotta sin", Grant Lee Buffalos "Fuzzy" and Chris Isaacs "Forever Blue", my collection of great 90s Americana albums will be complete.

So, I pulled the trigger. Now, if we could get some good reissues of Maria McKees "You gotta sin", Grant Lee Buffalos "Fuzzy" and Chris Isaacs "Forever Blue", my collection of great 90s Americana albums will be complete.
Fuzzy or Mighty Joe Moon are two of my biggest wants. I saw them play at the 7th St Entry back when they were opening for the Pumpkins. At the other end of the spectrum, I think Ray Price's Night Life is a perfect album for a reissue.

Fuzzy or Mighty Joe Moon are two of my biggest wants. I saw them play at the 7th St Entry back when they were opening for the Pumpkins. At the other end of the spectrum, I think Ray Price's Night Life is a perfect album for a reissue.
copperopolis would also be nice. that has never had a vinyl release. I was lucky to grab the mov and plain pressings of ffuzzy and mjm which are not stellar but decent

copperopolis would also be nice. that has never had a vinyl release. I was lucky to grab the mov and plain pressings of ffuzzy and mjm which are not stellar but decent
Oh, nice! Those pressings go for some ridiculous money on Discogs now, as does the OG european presses of Fuzzy. A friend of mine actually bought an OG in the 90s from a bargain bin at our local store for about two dollars (20 swedish krona). He still has it. Would love Copperopolis as well, even though I still think Fuzzy holds up best today.

Reactions: Jan
Back