Vinyl Me Please Country

I think Trisha Yearwood 'Hearts in Armor' is a strong possibility for one of the 1992 albums. One of her most critically acclaimed albums, a divorce album, Garth's current wife. Would definitely be on Storf's radar.

'I Still Believe in You' by Vince Gill Could also be a strong possibility.

If you're going into 90s country- you have to do If There Was a Way and This Time by Dwight. Doesn't line up with these clues. I think the George Straight Pure Country is likely a possibility.
Yeah, I personally would be happy to get those Dwight Yoakam repressed on wax but if you were only gonna pick one Yoakam album for the Country Sub I would think they’d probably choose either Guitars, Cadillacs, Etc…, Etc… or Hillbilly DeLuxe.

(Amalgamated for quick reference)

Country hints: 1992. 1975, 1992

First two performers are women, final is a man
Middle and last artists share same initials
Was really hoping the 1975 record was Waylon but that is obviously out. I think the 1975 has to be Tanya Tucker now, maybe Linda Ronstadt.

Last edited:
Makes sense with clues but S/T is a weird choice for Tucker, probably not anyones first choice when it comes to her albums. Too bad they don’t do Delta Dawn, that needs a reissue badly, provided the tapes aren’t messed up (the digital version on streaming is horrible).

This actually feels a bit more likely to me.

Although "The Pill" on Lynn's Back to the Country IS more political than you remember!

I am just conflicted on whether they would do another Loretta Lynn album already, don't think the other two were particularly great sellers.

Back