Vinyl Me Please Classics

Just got my shipping notice for Bill. Still nothing on my other in-stock orders (MMW, Durand Jones).
I also got my +Justments shipping notification just now. I contacted them yesterday because my ATLiens was lost in transit (tracking never updated from preparing for shipment), so I used that as an opportunity to ask about all my other open/In-stock orders. They said MMW x2, Wailing Wailers, Destroyer & A Boy Named Charlie Brown should all ship by the end of the week. Not holding my breath...

Just got my shipping notice for Bill too.

This is the 5th shipment they've sent me in 5 weeks.

Actually, 6th if we factor in the replacement copy of TMV.

DHL must love VMP very very much.

I also got my +Justments shipping notification just now. I contacted them yesterday because my ATLiens was lost in transit (tracking never updated from preparing for shipment), so I used that as an opportunity to ask about all my other open/In-stock orders. They said MMW x2, Wailing Wailers, Destroyer & A Boy Named Charlie Brown should all ship by the end of the week. Not holding my breath...
I got a notice for Wailing Wailers yesterday and Justments today

Bill Withers came today. Pressing and jacket quality are top notch, although I don’t see the “listening notes booklet” mentioned on the hype sticker.

Bill Withers came today. Pressing and jacket quality are top notch, although I don’t see the “listening notes booklet” mentioned on the hype sticker.

They mentioned in the delay email that the listening notes would be even further delayed and mailed out separately. Because their price increases needed to buy you something. And that something is extraneous shipping costs on their end!

They mentioned in the delay email that the listening notes would be even further delayed and mailed out separately. Because their price increases needed to buy you something. And that something is extraneous shipping costs on their end!

Ah, thanks! I never received that delay email, perhaps because I swapped for Classics this month. At least the record sounds great.

My copy came today with the poly-lined inner ripped on two different edges. The record itself was filthy and looked scuffed up, but after a cleaning, it remarkably sounds great.

Still... sheesh.

My copy of Justments came to me warped. The VMP box that it came in was bent too. :( I’m a bit sad since I was anticipating this pressing a lot. But I know VMP will come through with a replacement. I flattened it and am listening now until the new copy gets here.
That's a bummer. It really does sound fantastic. Here's hoping you're replacement arrives in better condition.

This Bill Withers is beautiful. I'm glad I rejoined the Classics track to get it. I wish VMP did some of his other releases as exclusives.
They did "Just As I Am" a few months ago, although it's now sold out. It'll probably show up as a limited swaption or a Throwback Thursday drop at some point, I'd guess.

They did "Just As I Am" a few months ago, although it's now sold out. It'll probably show up as a limited swaption or a Throwback Thursday drop at some point, I'd guess.
Has that been released yet? I'm not seeing it on Discogs at all.

Has that been released yet? I'm not seeing it on Discogs at all.

Don't know if it has shipped, but here's the release page:

Not as exciting as the Classics release, especially the GZ pressing factor.

+justments showed up today. While it is still crazy that VMP is shipping items individually, at least shipping is moving fast again. I got shipping notice on Thursday last week. So looks like cross border shipping (to Ontario at least) is back to about a week which is nice.

Back