Vinyl Me Please Classics

I just went ahead and swapped for the RHH album. Even if I don't end up liking it, it'll have resell value to buy more vinyl I do like.

Yeah Money Talks just isn’t doing it for me. Maybe it’ll be like The Isley Brothers Classics pick and I’ll go back and grab it after hearing tons of praise for the sound quality.

I swapped for Prince Paul. It’s grown on me the last few days, and @NathanRicaud praising it in the RHH thread sort of persuaded me lol.

Think I'm gonna swap this one as it's not something I would spin often. One detail in the article about it worth noting if we didn't already know is that this will be the last Stax classics release of this year.

Edit: just dropped the Classics track for the month instead. I'll prob put it back next month.

Last edited:
Yeah Money Talks just isn’t doing it for me. Maybe it’ll be like The Isley Brothers Classics pick and I’ll go back and grab it after hearing tons of praise for the sound quality.

I swapped for Prince Paul. It’s grown on me the last few days, and @NathanRicaud praising it in the RHH thread sort of persuaded me lol.
It's a fantastic pressing. It's basically a 2 disc "rap opera" and the mastering is top notch. Absolutely love this one.

Also, if you want anymore VMP recommendations, don’t be shy to reach out! I get pushback and free records for promoting VMP! 🙌😍

Jokes! I don’t get anything! 😂 I just want to make sure all you forum friends get what I think, are magnificent exclusives! 💯😊

Also, if you want anymore VMP recommendations, don’t be shy to reach out! I get pushback and free records for promoting VMP! 🙌😍

Jokes! I don’t get anything! 😂 I just want to make sure all you forum friends get what I think, are magnificent exclusives! 💯😊

Is it a recommendation when everything is a 10/10? 😄

Is it a recommendation when everything is a 10/10? 😄
10’s across the board! ✅🔟✅🔟✅

Buena Vista Social Club is a 10/10 ROTM pick!
The Bar-Keys is a 8.5/10 ROTM pick
Lord Finesse is a 9/10 ROTM pick

Even though a lot of exclusives aren’t a 10/10, VMP does still does, in my opinion, at least one 10/10 ROTM every month! 💯🏆

Last edited:
Back