Vinyl Me Please Classics

Willie Bobo is a strange choice. I like it, but yeah, weird choice. Storf isn't qualified to do this job tbh
Agreed, about half of it is pretty great while the rest seems like passable filler.

Could have selected a much better jazz album. That being said, I’m still sort of leaning towards getting it. 🤔

Well mastered elevator music! LOL I'm teasing. I'm sure it will be good.
Often when I make a phone call and I’m put on hold I think, Man, I wonder if they have the original tapes to this hold music! It’d make a great release if QRP pressed it!

But seriously, there are some great moments in this record that are making me lean towards sticking with it...

Dropped Classics; want to see if my desire is still there for it next month.

...it’ll be available most of the year.
For your sake, I hope you're right. I would have employed that same strategy six months ago, but the way Classics sells out regularly now, I'm too afraid to sleep on anything I even remotely like.

I moved my "main track" from essentials over to classics. Even though I don't feel super excited by this pick, I've pretty much liked every classics that I've gotten so far regardless of whether I think I'm going to or not. I'm only going to add any essential picks on if I'm like super excited for the selection (this month ain't it).

Well, based on streaming the first half of this album, it certainly seems well recorded.
But all I can think about now is "Para bailar La Bamba"

For those looking for solid classic recordings though, this should be a pleasure for you.

Back