Vinyl Me Please Classics

Yeah, was wondering this myself. That "faces" clue seemed to throw some doubt on it...
I didn't think so. The clue was for all three tracks. I just took it to mean that's what they have in common. I don't think only being one face, just like the Rick Ross frontrunner in RHH, excludes it.

Last edited:
I didn't think so. The clue was for all three tracks. I just took it to mean that's what they have in common. I don't think only being one face, just like the Rick Ross frontrunner in RHH, excludes it.
How? "4, 1, 1" means Stooges=4, Otis=1, and I don't really follow the RHH track but the clue does nothing to disprove the Classics guess.
Yeah, I think you guys are right, actually. Maybe I was just confused for some reason. Carry on. (y)

I'll be different again and say as a fan of 80s R&B, I loved the Patrice selection. Again, something I've heard before but not that I'd go out of my way to buy. So it's fun to connect with something like this album. I may grab that Patrice exclusive if it's still in the store.

I'll be different again and say as a fan of 80s R&B, I loved the Patrice selection. Again, something I've heard before but not that I'd go out of my way to buy. So it's fun to connect with something like this album. I may grab that Patrice exclusive if it's still in the store.

I liked it. But I still don't think it fits Classics genre

I used to love it more on the old forum when there were real hints.

That hurts. (Kidding.)

I liked the guessing better on the old forum with @Storf too, but it’s hard to begrudge him the change as he didn’t kill the old forum, and I don’t think him being on reddit was very good for the dude's mental health.

Back