Vinyl Me Please Anthology

I'm curious too whether it's an announcement or a straight drop. But the discount is now built into the site same as other member discounts (I guess too many folks giving away codes).
Yeah. Poor Cayleigh. She did me a solid though, giving away the $50 off code she shouldn't have.

Oh dear god that's awful.

But it's a broad audience.

But also, that's not metal.
It’s Metal. It’s 1980s LA Hair/Glam/Pop Metal but it’s still metal. An overpriced anthology is not something I would be interested in but Too Fast For Love or Shout At The Devil are fun albums. I would rather listen to them than lots of terrible dour late 1990s Mook Rock. I prefer bowel shaking Doom or breakneck Thrash but I can appreciate Motley Crue for what they are.

It’s Metal. It’s 1980s LA Hair/Glam/Pop Metal but it’s still metal. An overpriced anthology is not something I would be interested in but Too Fast For Love or Shout At The Devil are fun albums. I would rather listen to them than lots of terrible dour late 1990s Mook Rock. I prefer bowel shaking Doom or breakneck Thrash but I can appreciate Motley Crue for what they are.
I agree. Too Fast For Love is 🔥! With cowbells! And slightly metal.

I picked up KPG cuts of every Crue album through Dr. Feelgood a year or two back and they are a fun listen. The non-KPG, current pressings sound like nails on a chalkboard. I know this because the packaging/hype stickers/wax colors are nearly identical and a lot of places seem to not know which pressing they have in stock.

Metal is a pretty broad genre, anyone who thinks Motley Crue isn’t Metal, I am sorry to disappoint ya but they absolutely are. It might not be current on trend Metal (it’s not my cup of tea) but it’s Metal nonetheless.
Yeah, I guess you're right. And my 14-year old metalhead self wholeheartingly agree it's metal (as does my 80s jeans jacket with its "Shout at the devil"-patch). But I still think a box full of Mötley Crüe would disappoint many metal fans in the club.

I picked up KPG cuts of every Crue album through Dr. Feelgood a year or two back and they are a fun listen. The non-KPG, current pressings sound like nails on a chalkboard. I know this because the packaging/hype stickers/wax colors are nearly identical and a lot of places seem to not know which pressing they have in stock.
Yeah that’s super annoying. I gave up looking for the 180 gram RTI pressing of GBV’s Under The Bushes Under The Stars because everyone kept listing the most recent repress as the 2008 RTI pressing for some reason. I had to return a couple copies and finally got to the point that I wouldn’t pay the seller until they confirmed it was the correct version and I had like 5 separate orders cancelled because they were not. One of the more infuriating parts of the hobby for sure.

Back