Vinyl Me Please Anthology

This is going to be my first Anthology purchase. Does anyone have a code that they don’t plan on using? Wouldn’t mind saving an extra $50.

I think the codes are straight one-time use discounts, not tied to specific email accounts
Right--but if you're a member, even if you bought a previous anthology, it seems like you don't get a code. Unless I'm mistaking what some people here have said. Did other people get a code emailed if you bought a previous anthology and are currently a member?

Right--but if you're a member, even if you bought a previous anthology, it seems like you don't get a code. Unless I'm mistaking what some people here have said. Did other people get a code emailed if you bought a previous anthology and are currently a member?
I had mine sent direct through the chat. They confirmed my email there but didn't send the code through email.

No code for me, still a member and bought Dead...

I had mine sent direct through the chat. They confirmed my email there but didn't send the code through email.
Yea--I got the email with a code and am still a member (even though my membership ends this month). I bet they cross-referenced the list of current member email addresses with previous purchasers so they wouldn't get people double-dipping on discounts. I got both since I have two different email addresses (one for Anthology and one for my membership).

Yea--I got the email with a code and am still a member (even though my membership ends this month). I bet they cross-referenced the list of current member email addresses with previous purchasers so they wouldn't get people double-dipping on discounts. I got both since I have two different email addresses (one for Anthology and one for my membership).
So..... $150?

I'm a current member and purchased all of the previous Anthologies. I did not get any email whatsoever. I had to go through chat to get the discount code.

I'm a current member and purchased all of the previous Anthologies. I did not get any email whatsoever. I had to go through chat to get the discount code.
Yea--I bet that's what happened. I got lucky since my anthology purchase email address was different from my member email.

Back