Vinyl Me Please Anthology

Even if I had 50/50 odds to win the damn golden ticket I wouldn’t see it as a worthwhile to buy one of their overpriced boxes.

we still dont know where the tribe box is being pressed.. that matters

My poor man's Dead Anthology showed up today. So a Roctober version of one of these will be in the International PIF thread tomorrow
View attachment 78011
Apologies for asking as I'm sure it's been discussed already, but if I picked this up, what additional albums would be classed as essential for someone new to the Dead?

Edit: how about American Beauty, Workingmans Dead and Live Dead to go alongside the Rhino box set...?

Last edited:
Apologies for asking as I'm sure it's been discussed already, but if I picked this up, what additional albums would be classed as essential for someone new to the Dead?

Edit: how about American Beauty, Workingmans Dead and Live Dead to go alongside the Rhino box set...?
Yeah, Substitute Europe ‘72 or Skull & Roses for Live Dead and those would be my selections. American Beauty and Workingman’s Dead are exceptional albums.

Yeah, Substitute Europe ‘72 or Skull & Roses for Live Dead and those would be my selections. American Beauty and Workingman’s Dead are exceptional albums.
Thanks for mentioning, will look into those.

Have noticed there's a movie on Netflix and a series on Amazon about them too, I'm looking forward to this journey :cool:

Back