Vinyl Me Please Anthology

In honor of its Grammy nomination and given I've only listened to it one time, I pulled out the Ghostly Anthology this morning. Nice music to have on in the background while working.
Even though I sold my box in a stupid fit of rage over the repress— it is a really nice set. Gotta admit, I kind of wish I hadn’t sold it off. But oh well.

All of the titles in it were pretty much simultaneously released on black vinyl by Ghostly for regular prices. So you could have gotten the box pretty much for half price without colored vinyl and the fancy, Grammy nominated box.

I sold mine and was glad to get my money back on it.

All of the titles in it were pretty much simultaneously released on black vinyl by Ghostly for regular prices. So you could have gotten the box pretty much for half price without colored vinyl and the fancy, Grammy nominated box.

I sold mine and was glad to get my money back on it.
Ohhh right. I wouldn’t have been pleased at all if I bought that box.

I guess they haven't sent out the discount codes for the Tribe box yet?

Think I read somewhere it'll be auto member priced.
Yeah, what @Rowan said! Just looked at the email and it states:

'Beginning with this Anthology, all active members will receive member pricing at checkout as long as you are logged into your account. If you are not an active member and have previously purchased an anthology, a discount code will be emailed to you during presale.'

You've bought an Anthology before though @Mather so you should see the members price automatically when the presale opens.

Yeah, what @Rowan said! Just looked at the email and it states:

'Beginning with this Anthology, all active members will receive member pricing at checkout as long as you are logged into your account. If you are not an active member and have previously purchased an anthology, a discount code will be emailed to you during presale.'

You've bought an Anthology before though @Mather so you should see the members price automatically when the presale opens.
Yeah but I'm trying to get @craigdino here a code for Tribe. It's why I asked earlier for anyone's non member codes, @JonnyH said they've got me covered but I was just surprised the codes haven't gone out yet.

Yeah but I'm trying to get @craigdino here a code for Tribe. It's why I asked earlier for anyone's non member codes, @JonnyH said they've got me covered but I was just surprised the codes haven't gone out yet.
The codes for the last two didnt go out until after the actual launch. Hopefully theyll get them out earlier this time for non-members but I wouldnt be surprised if its not until the day of.

The codes for the last two didnt go out until after the actual launch. Hopefully theyll get them out earlier this time for non-members but I wouldnt be surprised if its not until the day of.
Oh christ I thought it already launched! Haha yeah well that would make sense if not...

So I’ve never indulged in any of the Anthology sets before, but this Tribe box has me seriously interested. I’ve been skimming thought the albums on YouTube and am digging pretty much all of them.

I love jazz, but this style of jazz is not something I’m very well versed in. A collection like this feels perfect to immerse myself more in this genre.

Back