Vinyl Me Please Anthology

It’s so good Mcherry! I listened to it yesterday and today and the records picked were all 💯👌

The sound quality for the pressings, like The Motown VMP Anthology, are just so damn good! Quiet yet dynamic, punchy and lively and it just fills the room with such pure soulful energy! 🔥🔥🔥

You’re in for such a treat when you get it! It’s definitely my favourite Anthology so far!!! 🥇
Wow Anthology got to Australia before Portland, Oregon

Yeah, I am here near Seattle. My anthology has been in NJ for eleven days...

If it’s any solace, my package finally moved last night after 11 days of no movement in Jersey City. It went to Smithtown NY, which is two hours away from me, as opposed to going from Jersey City which is 30 minutes from me to my house. It then went from Smithtown back to Jersey City. It might be moving in circles, but it’s finally moving...lol

If it’s any solace, my package finally moved last night after 11 days of no movement in Jersey City. It went to Smithtown NY, which is two hours away from me, as opposed to going from Jersey City which is 30 minutes from me to my house. It then went from Smithtown back to Jersey City. It might be moving in circles, but it’s finally moving...lol

that’s odd, the packages shipped from Smithtown originally.

So my package just updated with a delivery date of the 24th. It’s moving slow and steady. Just a bit of hope for you guys waiting for packages that seem stuck in Jersey City.

It seems like Jersey City is the Bermuda Triangle of the U.S postal service.

I feel for you unlucky people. My Anthology took 5 days to reach me in England.

For what it’s worth: it’s definitely worth the wait!

:)

I've already listened to all 8, they were too good to stop. I'll go back through with the podcasts and such, but this is shaping up to be the best product they've put out yet. Sadly, the recent turmoil will likely overshadow that. This could end being my fav box set in my whole collection.

Listening to the first podcast now.

I've already listened to all 8, they were too good to stop. I'll go back through with the podcasts and such, but this is shaping up to be the best product they've put out yet. Sadly, the recent turmoil will likely overshadow that. This could end being my fav box set in my whole collection.

Listening to the first podcast now.
I am trying to do this without spoilers, but what did you think about the Eddie Floyd? I was shocked in a good way by how great that one sounded, and how much the album slaps overall. Not a very well known album but a true gem! I've listened through the first 5 albums twice and I think that one and the Otis (obviously) are my favroites so far.

I am trying to do this without spoilers, but what did you think about the Eddie Floyd? I was shocked in a good way by how great that one sounded, and how much the album slaps overall. Not a very well known album but a true gem! I've listened through the first 5 albums twice and I think that one and the Otis (obviously) are my favroites so far.

ya that's the least recognizable of the bunch, I wasn't aware of it, but stands up to the rest for sure.

I think the Bar-Kays and Albert are the highlights for me at the moment.

My Anthology set arrived today. It was slated for delivery on the 24th, but I came home to see it on the porch. The shipping box was a little beat up, but the set itself was in perfect condition. Will listen to it later in the week. Glad to have it in hand!

I've listened to the first 4, and I have to agree, I think this is even better than the Blue Note Anthology, which for all its shortcomings I thought sounded amazing.

How you liking that William Bell, btw?
I am absolutely loving that William Bell! I’m even more happy that it was the one I wanted the most, that ended up being chosen for this box 🙌🕺😇

I love that some of the tracks have that investigative, New York spy sound like Curtis Mayfield’s Superfly! I love the last song so much! The Tamborine and violin and keys and the uplifting, lush, breezy tone of the song is just magical! 🌈

Yeah, the Blue Note Anthology was great sound quality but had so much QC issues! I definitely prefer the Stax and Motown Anthologies more!

Back