Vinyl Me Please Anthology

For me, they couldn’t hit the trash any faster.

I like seeing the album spines when I open the box.
I always worry about shelf wear. I wish they'd make the the boxes with a bit of room so I can sleeve them all AND keep them in the box. Although to be fair, I've considered wearing gloves when handing my records. So don't mind me.

I always worry about shelf wear. I wish they'd make the the boxes with a bit of room so I can sleeve them all AND keep them in the box. Although to be fair, I've considered wearing gloves when handing my records. So don't mind me.

My TT came with white gloves, my wife caught me wearing them once. She's never looked at me the same since.

I like shelf wear! Especially ringwear. Always liked some really defined ringwear.

For me, they couldn’t hit the trash any faster.

I like seeing the album spines when I open the box.
They hit the trash straight away for me too! I like seeing the album spines as well! I was thinking of putting the pictures for the Motown, Stax and Blue Note boxes, but I’ve decided to keep them because they just look classic! 😇

Lets do it in pieces. I've added the start. Can we all contribute to complete? I feel like if anyone owns this, it's us.

I would contribute, but I don’t have a Discogs 🙉🙈

I can’t wait to spin the Stax records over this weekend! 💃🕺😇

Got mine today. Everything looks flawless. Interesting that they have settled into a consistent brand for typesetting the box spine, but the color bars with the catalog numbers are radically different. The Stax box is also taller, which seemed odd. I wish they had put the finger snap logo in the same spot as the women of Motown logo.

IMG_6931.JPG

I've mentioned before that I record every LP I play, and then do some light touch-up work if there are pops and crackle, but all the LPs from these anthologies are so clear! I normally only see this on other very high quality pressings. Really happy with the sound and effort that goes into this series.

Like you have digital copies of every VMP album you've gotten?

Mine has been "in transit to next destination" from Jersey City since the 12th... I live just outside Philly, which is like an hour from Jersey City, so... kind of odd. Thought it had been delivered but that was just my ROTM.

Mine has been "in transit to next destination" from Jersey City since the 12th... I live just outside Philly, which is like an hour from Jersey City, so... kind of odd. Thought it had been delivered but that was just my ROTM.

Funny thing, I just had several packages pass through Jersey City without issue, but my Stax Anthology has been stuck there since the 9th. I’ll be patient, but it’s been over a week for a package that’s 30 minutes away from my house. It’s probably stuck with a pile of other packages.

Back