Vinyl Me Please Anthology

Apologies if this has been posted already...but here are the records in the Stax Anthology...

1. Booker T & The MG’s - Soul Dressing
2. Sam & Dave - Hold On I’m Comin’
3. Otis Redding - The Soul Album
4. Bar-Kays - Soul Finger
5. Eddie Floyd - I’ve Never Found A Girl
6. Johnnie Taylor - Raw Blues
7. William Bell - Phases Of Reality
8. Albert King - I’ll Play The Blues For You

As far as packaging, the box was packed well and looks great. Spinning first record...cut hot and sounds great.

To me, they’ve ironed out the Anthology kinks and am happy with the set.

I truly hope others have the same experience.

I did not get this, but would have been slightly annoyed that I have one of these already (#8). I'm sure the anthology is higher quality, though.

Apologies if this has been posted already...but here are the records in the Stax Anthology...

1. Booker T & The MG’s - Soul Dressing
2. Sam & Dave - Hold On I’m Comin’
3. Otis Redding - The Soul Album
4. Bar-Kays - Soul Finger
5. Eddie Floyd - I’ve Never Found A Girl
6. Johnnie Taylor - Raw Blues
7. William Bell - Phases Of Reality
8. Albert King - I’ll Play The Blues For You

As far as packaging, the box was packed well and looks great. Spinning first record...cut hot and sounds great.

To me, they’ve ironed out the Anthology kinks and am happy with the set.

I truly hope others have the same experience.
I’M SO HAPPY WITH THE WILLIAM BELL RECORD CHOSEN FOR THE STAX BOX! 🕺💃🙌

Mine has been in Jersey City since Thursday. Should I be concerned that it's not moving?
Mine too and I'm about an hour away in PA. However, after 4 days of "in transit" I did click the link in the shipping notification VMP sent me and that is showing it as at my home town post office as of earlier today (even though still shows as in NJ according to USPS).

I know I've mentioned already that I'm still waiting for vmp to complete my Blue Note Anthology by issuing a replacement album. In short, it's taken six months and 40 emails back and forth without resolution.

However, good news (drum roll....!) I'd like to say a huge thank you to @seeirwin for getting a copy of the missing anthology album out to me after hearing about my continued issues with VMP.

The guy is an absolute legend, can't thank you enough @seeirwin for this, an awesome gesture! 👍🏻

The Facebook group seems pretty active so far. I'm planning to watch the unboxing on Friday since Storf has given hints for the upcoming Anthologies with the hats he wore. There's some great pictures of people who have visited the Stax Records Museum which is on my list of places to visit this year.

The Facebook group seems pretty active so far. I'm planning to watch the unboxing on Friday since Storf has given hints for the upcoming Anthologies with the hats he wore. There's some great pictures of people who have visited the Stax Records Museum which is on my list of places to visit this year.
Ooooh any ideas from the clues as to what could be coming?

The welcome letter is the insert in the box that has the QR code. VMP talked about it on the Facebook group. So it wasn't a separate letter that was coming out.

Back