Vinyl Me Please Anthology

Lou and Wayne arrived today all safe and snug in their mail. Sadly before I even had the shrink wrap off Lou I could tell it was a salad bowl. I have not played it yet but will give it a spin tomorrow and see if I need to hit up VMP for a replacement.

Well.... package 2 just showed up! and it showed up twice. They sent me 2 packages each containing a donaldson and shorter. A new better kind of screw up?

I'm probably going to let CS know after I play one set and make sure there's no defects :p.
I'll gladly buy both records from you if they let you keep them! DM me if that is the case

Lou and Wayne arrived today all safe and snug in their mail. Sadly before I even had the shrink wrap off Lou I could tell it was a salad bowl. I have not played it yet but will give it a spin tomorrow and see if I need to hit up VMP for a replacement.

Maybe a salad bowl was one of the extras they mentioned?

I noticed that too. Weird. Maybe ask on the Hoffman forums? Joe Harley is on there sometimes. It also appears that it's missing the 6th track, Lady Iris B based on the track listing on the BN webstore.

Based on this pic, it looks like I "chicken little'd" a bit about Clubhouse and the sixth track is there, at least based on this mock up photo:

Amazing that the Tone Poet series could get the gatefold on this looking so good, yet Dexter Calling is on take 2. Still kinda bummed we are just getting tip-ons for the Anthology rather than these beautiful gatefolds. C'est la vie.

Last edited:
Is anyone else’s copy of Schizophrenia mislabeled? My side one is actually side two and side two is side one (first song on side one should be Schizophrenia. It’s not, it’s Tom Thumb; vise versa on side two)

My buddy just caught this too. (Although given the Pittsburgh location, I think that's you.) Yeah, mine is mislabeled as well. On the Schizophrenia album, the labels are on the wrong side. What according to the labels should be "Kryptonite" is actually "Tom Thumb" and vice versa.

My buddy just caught this too. (Although given the Pittsburgh location, I think that's you.) Yeah, mine is mislabeled as well. On the Schizophrenia album, the labels are on the wrong side. What according to the labels should be "Kryptonite" is actually "Tom Thumb" and vice versa.
that is a pressing plant error and is actually somewhat common, this actually had nothing to do with VMP

Back