Vinyl Me Please Anthology

Mobb Deep?

Was before my time, but I definitely recall hearing that was an absolute shitshow.
yea that one they doubled everyones orders. this is the one i was thinking of. somebody got sent 25 copies of an album that was limited to 100 from VMP haha

tsBzndF9apnxSK4x5dYg3_5s9c_P30hRAMgkIRAokJQ.jpg

Mobb Deep?

Was before my time, but I definitely recall hearing that was an absolute shitshow.
Yeah, A few people were send multiple copies in error (think one person received over 20 copies) and it was a small run limited to like 500 copies. Most were reasonable and returned their copies in exchange for some test pressings but it was pretty wild.

Yeah, A few people were send multiple copies in error (think one person received over 20 copies) and it was a small run limited to like 500 copies. Most were reasonable and returned their copies in exchange for some test pressings but it was pretty wild.
But didn't VMP cheap out and the people who returned the items were entered in a lottery for one of several random TPs?

But didn't VMP cheap out and the people who returned the items were entered in a lottery for one of several random TPs?
Yeah, they could list their top choices and were entered into a lottery for those but if none of your selections were chosen they just sent a random title I believe. I think most people got something they wanted but not everyone. They only had so many Noname and Saba test presses.

Yeah, they could list their top choices and were entered into a lottery for those but if none of your selections were chosen they just sent a random title I believe. I think most people got something they wanted but not everyone. They only had so many Noname and Saba test presses.
That was it. I knew they got something for returning the items

Back