Vinyl Me Please Anthology

Look, I get it, I said I'm weird. .

I don’t think that your word at all. In fact, I think that it’s the exact opposite, and this is from someone who has the blue note anthology, regrets not getting The Motown anthology and is probably getting the stax anthology. If anything, I’m the weird one!

How was the Motown box set in both quality and delivery/overall "experience"? I feel like I haven't heard much about it...I might return for this one depending on price and what specific records are in it. I already own quite a few Stax records though...

Motown was the best of the three. Packaging is awesome, records are awesome, experience was fine. So I'm probably down for Stax. Wish I had skipped Ghostly, but now I know for the future, just only get the ones I'm sure I'm excited for.

I might actually pick this up. Haven’t gotten any of the anthologies but I love stax and this seems like a good box. If anyone has a discount code they’re not using and wants to share it that’d be awesome!

If anyone happens to have a discount code that they don’t plan on using for this one, I would be greatly appreciative if you could pass it off to me.

How was the Motown box set in both quality and delivery/overall "experience"? I feel like I haven't heard much about it...I might return for this one depending on price and what specific records are in it. I already own quite a few Stax records though...
Sound Quality and quality control was marvelllous! Much better than Blue Note!

Back