Vinyl Me Please Anthology

I did not think I would like this Anthology as much as I have. This is why I'll buy these Anthologies. I wouldn't normally seek out something like this. And the first record color was subtle but still nice.

I did not think I would like this Anthology as much as I have. This is why I'll buy these Anthologies. I wouldn't normally seek out something like this. And the first record color was subtle but still nice.
The quality has been really impressive so far , about to dig into episode 3, but at first I was like man these hazy clear colors are an interesting choice but the more I listen to them on repeat the more I see the ghostly characteristics on the pressuring. Choir has been my favorite with ancient as a close second

The quality has been really impressive so far , about to dig into episode 3, but at first I was like man these hazy clear colors are an interesting choice but the more I listen to them on repeat the more I see the ghostly characteristics on the pressuring. Choir has been my favorite with ancient as a close second

Man Ancient sounds absolutely huge and amazing on my system, I love it!

Sheesh! That doesn't give me a lot of hope, lol
I'm sure you'll get sorted soon, I know they've had issues and are busy with systems stuff. My experience has been particularly bad tho, we've had 30 emails back and forth over the last three months and things still aren't sorted. I'm now sharing my experience on social media due to my frustrations, I can only keep quiet for so long haha

Fingers crossed you get your shipment soon tho.

So its finally on Discogs, don't look if you are trying to be surprised or if you don't have it and might throw up at it being for sale for $500.

On the other hand, really enjoying one of the Episode 2 records right now.

I got that Bar-Kays reissue, which sounds pretty good, but I also got the reissue of Delaney & Bonnie's "Home" which does not sound good at all.

I only received the initial one from 11/4. The 3rd episode of the podcast went up last week.

Am I supposed to be getting Ghostly emails? Haven't gotten any podcast updates or unboxing stuff or anything.

I havent received anything. They’re likely holding off because of the shipping mess with this. Everything they do right now is a mess

Really enjoying what I've listened to in this box so far. Damn shame the "experience" aspect of it has been pretty much ignored in the wake of the shipping problems and the other migration problems.

Back