Vinyl Me Please Anthology

I've had something with a pre-label on it coming from Smithtown, NY at some point showing on USPS Informed Delivery. It's been there since November 12. Maybe that's it?

That's definitely it. Ive had one sitting as well. According to CS they sent them all out mid-next week and we'd get shipping notices once they start moving.
Not sure why they'd still be at label created if they were all sent out 4 business days ago but here we are.

I've had something with a pre-label on it coming from Smithtown, NY at some point showing on USPS Informed Delivery. It's been there since November 12. Maybe that's it?

Maybe but I haven't had anything on my informed delivery. I leave for Thanksgiving tomorrow and was hoping it would be here by now. Oh well. Guess it will have to wait until I'm back in December.

Anyone listen to podcast 2 yet? It's actually really good. This podcast is way better than the Storfcasts. I hate to say it, but he's just not a professional podcaster. It's amazing what happens when an actual podcaster does the interviewing and is involved in the final product.

Anyone listen to podcast 2 yet? It's actually really good. This podcast is way better than the Storfcasts. I hate to say it, but he's just not a professional podcaster. It's amazing what happens when an actual podcaster does the interviewing and is involved in the final product.

Has another one come out since the Prologue? I had some email issues with this so hope I didnt miss anything

I did hear it was alot better but am waiting to listen until I get shipping notification.

I never got an email about one?

Here's the link to podcast #2. I was going to listen to it in a little bit.

Just got the latest email saying it's enjoying all the "unboxing pics" and the live unboxing is happenings on the 21st. I still havent gotten my shipping notification yet but thought this was across the board. Has anyone else received these yet?

Just got the latest email saying it's enjoying all the "unboxing pics" and the live unboxing is happenings on the 21st. I still havent gotten my shipping notification yet but thought this was across the board. Has anyone else received these yet?
No shipping notification yet and nothing moving yet in informed delivery.

Haven't gotten any shipping notification yet either... and afaik, there's no actual group this time. So there goes the community aspect I guess?

I got this response from Paul when I emailed about no tracking or shipping info being sent:

That is your tracking number. It is still at the start of the label being created, and we are being told this is due to slow processing times at the fulfillment house in NY, where we shipped these from.
But just keep checking back on that tracking info, and if it hasn't update by next week, let us know.
Sorry for all the confusion here! Let me know if you have any other questions, or if you need anything else. All the best!

-Paul

So it's the one I'm seeing in NY on Informed Delivery that's just a pre-label. So maybe next week. A little annoying but not shocking as I didn't get Motown before the unboxing event either.

I responded to their email noting that I had to receive anything - the welcome letter (is that in the box? wasn't worded that way) or a shipping notice. Here's the response back -

"Hey there,
Terribly sorry about that! For some reason, the tracking numbers hadn't been sent out yet: XXX
That is your tracking number. It is still at the start of the label being created, and we are being told this is due to slow processing times at the fulfillment house in NY, where we shipped these from.
But just keep checking back on that tracking info, and if it hasn't update by next week, let us know.
Sorry for all the confusion here! Let me know if you have any other questions, or if you need anything else. All the best!"

Classic Pauly - very apologetic but not yet accepting that the people in charge of things can't get the most basic details right. Why did I have to ask for a tracking number? That has nothing to do with when it actually ships. Did Motown come from the same place, or did Ghostly customers get to experience the joy of a new vendor? 'Just as reliable as Saddle Creek' seems to be their requirement.

It's almost impressive how quickly they went from selling everyone on the idea that the Anthology series was something special and they were going to handle it all themselves to ensure quality to... this.

I responded to their email noting that I had to receive anything - the welcome letter (is that in the box? wasn't worded that way) or a shipping notice. Here's the response back -

"Hey there,
Terribly sorry about that! For some reason, the tracking numbers hadn't been sent out yet: XXX
Sorry for all the confusion here! Let me know if you have any other questions, or if you need anything else. All the best!"

Classic Pauly - very apologetic but not yet accepting that the people in charge of things can't get the most basic details right. Why did I have to ask for a tracking number? That has nothing to do with when it actually ships. Did Motown come from the same place, or did Ghostly customers get to experience the joy of a new vendor? 'Just as reliable as Saddle Creek' seems to be their requirement.

It's almost impressive how quickly they went from selling everyone on the idea that the Anthology series was something special and they were going to handle it all themselves to ensure quality to... this.

I asked on reddit and he said they were waiting for more of the packages to move past “label created” before sending tracking. But because of a breakdown in communication, these emails went out today anyway.

Honestly, this sucks but I more blame whatever fulfillment house is moving these. Over a week to even get these out the door to USPS is pathetic.

I asked on reddit and he said they were waiting for more of the packages to move past “label created” before sending tracking. But because of a breakdown in communication, these emails went out today anyway.

Honestly, this sucks but I more blame whatever fulfillment house is moving these. Over a week to even get these out the door to USPS is pathetic.

Premium experience.

I got this response from Paul when I emailed about no tracking or shipping info being sent:

Sorry for all the confusion here! Let me know if you have any other questions, or if you need anything else. All the best!

-Paul

So it's the one I'm seeing in NY on Informed Delivery that's just a pre-label. So maybe next week. A little annoying but not shocking as I didn't get Motown before the unboxing event either.

Hudson NY? Just checked my informed delivery and I have a package coming from there... just hit their local post office today apparently.

So mine actually showed up yesterday. I had the label created for about the last 10 days like many of you, but there was no movement / tracking on it until yesterday morning when it showed up at my office as Out for Delivery. So still confusing, but at least it arrived, so some of the boxes are moving at least...

Mine showed up today. Got my notice last night then it appeared just now.

Opened it up and gotta say, the box itself looks really nice but... I think they went really cheap on the records and sleeves. They're not heavy, the inner sleeves on the ghostly swim set are just cheap black paper, and the sleeves themselves are just cheap and basic. I guess I expected the same level of quality they had on the Motown/BN sleeves but yeah, definitely not here. I assume it's because that's how the originals were, but still. I don't know. Right now, very unimpressed and disappointed. Also the ghostly swim 2xlp is in one of those double-wide single sleeves instead of the gatefold, which I absolutely loathe.

I promised someone a VMP anthology sticker, PM me whoever you are, I'll mail it to you.

Back