Vinyl Me, D - A Free Record Club

OK - I'm already getting totally out of hand with this thing. I can tell you at least a few months will be multi-LP releases or will be multiple records.

Also, while not implicitly stated previously, your 'like' on the first post legally binds you not to tell my wife anything about this.

And I thought IPA was my friend...
Man, this is a record club I would happily pay for!

Okie dokie...

its-showtime.jpg

First, a hearty tip o' the cap to @Ethos99 who's been so helpful with my little fiasco and such a great guy to our community.

Forgive the poor quality pics - taking shots of the laptop with my phone.

The wheel...

20220926_001713.jpg

Our first winner is...

20220926_002128.jpg

Winner #2...

20220926_002038.jpg

And our final contestant...

20220926_002055.jpg

Congrats folks. Please DM me your particulars. Also, just in case things get even more out of hand, your T-shirt size.

First record should ship pretty quickly as we enter October.

Thanks to everyone who showed interest.

Okie dokie...

View attachment 152394

First, a hearty tip o' the cap to @Ethos99 who's been so helpful with my little fiasco and such a great guy to our community.

The wheel...

View attachment 152400

Our first winner is...

Winner #2...

Congrats folks. Please DM me your particulars. Also, just in case things get even more out of hand, your T-shirt size.

Wow, canā€™t believe it. Extremely generous gesture that I hope to pay back during PIFSGIVING.

Canā€™t wait! Iā€™ll make sure to review each one as they come.

Speechless - thanks again!!

Okie dokie...

View attachment 152394

The wheel...

View attachment 152400

Our first winner is...

Winner #2...

WOW! What a way to start my Monday morning!

I really don't know what amount of good karma I built up to deserve some of the things that have happened to me the last few months (check the recent shows thread for more craziness), but I am enjoying the ride!

Congrats to my fellow winners and the first of many, many, MANY thank yous to @Yer Ol' Uncle D for your generosity and making this little slice of the internet that much better!

Iā€™ll make sure to review each one as they come.
Will definitely be doing the same! Can't wait!!!

View attachment 152416

Wrong thread? Haha

Back