Vinyl Me, D - A Free Record Club

So it looks like after those who liked the first post but wished to leave the offer for others are pulled out, we're at 59 so far.

Crazy start in less than 24 hours.

I may have to buy a new laptop that has enough memory to handle the prize wheel after 3 more weeks of this.
I love the project and your generosity, but also wish not to be in the drawing! (Though I do want to know what you end up picking and follow along!)

So it looks like after those who liked the first post but wished to leave the offer for others are pulled out, we're at 59 so far.

Crazy start in less than 24 hours.

I may have to buy a new laptop that has enough memory to handle the prize wheel after 3 more weeks of this.

Do I need to unlike the first post to pull out? I want to leave this to others with smaller collections (and save you international shipping), even if I absolutely love what you're doing.

Updated post #2 with everyone that wants to be in the hat so far.

I think I successfully filtered out everyone that liked the 1st post but wanted to sit this one out. If I have anything wrong on the list let me know so I can adjust accordingly.

To make entry simple, I'm pulling all names from likes on the initial post of the thread so be sure to do that if you'd like to play.

If the lottery numbers come through before 9.30.22, everyone will win.

Just to clarify for all my international friends - don't nix participation because you're worried about my cost to ship outside of the US. If you win, I got you. This is a worldwide deal I cooked up here.

If you bowed out and would like to play just quote this message in a reply and I'll get you in the drawing.

Back