Vinyl Me, D - A Free Record Club

Based on the winners, I can take this record off the list as I know they all own it already.

Everyone else needs to buy it though. Link to a cheap copy direct from Bob Kidney...

One of my absolute favorite Needles & Grooves ROTM picks. If you have even a passing interest in the rock and/or roll then this album is essential.

Based on the winners, I can take this record off the list as I know they all own it already.

Everyone else needs to buy it though. Link to a cheap copy direct from Bob Kidney...

Count me as one who (didn't) have it. Just ordered.

Looking forward to playing along from home for the picks.

Updated post #2 to keep a running tally of this monthly fiasco.

First month's records are shipped.

I couldn't help myself so I decided to give one cryptic hint for each record.

Oct. '22...

View attachment 152671
Oooooo that looks like Leon Russell! Someone that's always been on my radar but I've never taken the dive. If it's him (or related), I am stoked!

(Well, I'm stoked no matter what, but extra emphasis!!)

Updated post #2 to keep a running tally of this monthly fiasco.

First month's records are shipped.

I couldn't help myself so I decided to give one cryptic hint for each record.

Oct. '22...

View attachment 152671
I’m personally not going to try to guess each hint as I’m excited about the record arriving having no idea what it is.. then opening it with fresh eyes and ears and throwing it on!

I’m personally not going to try to guess each hint as I’m excited about the record arriving having no idea what it is.. then opening it with fresh eyes and ears and throwing it on!

There will only be one hint per record and it will be quite cryptic. If you figure it out from the single hint, you need to turn your focus to Mega Millions or Powerball. And remember @Yer Ol' Uncle D.

Hey! I just got shipment one! Fuck yes!

Should I post the album or wait until the other two get it? @Djxfactor511 @MadLucas

I’m pumped!! Looks awesome. Never heard of it, which is even better.

Wait til everyone gets their copy to maintain maximum suspense. All should deliver by Monday. I'll keep our DM thread updated.

Glad it's one you're excited about. It's not going to be what you think it might be musically.

Back