Upcoming/Recent Shows

Too close to when baby is due, but I’d be interested is tickets are the right price because I’d like to see Erin Rae.
I just bought tickets to see Arlo Parks in October and even that seems really weird and almost “too soon” for me for an indoor show. That being said, I’ll probably grab a ticket to see Waxahatchee in SF in September and can always sell/give away the ticket if need be.

Too close to when baby is due, but I’d be interested is tickets are the right price because I’d like to see Erin Rae.
What is this about a baby?????? (Apologies if this is old news, I'm old, and don't dive into all the threads anymore). And Erin Rae is a delight!

Don’t mind me. I’m just going to be sitting over here hitting refresh on my keyboard until Thursday morning. I’m good.

FD8FC3CE-3285-4C12-900C-432E91F495AF.jpeg

I don't listen to black midi but they just announced a date near me for next year and I feel like I have to go. I'll obvs listen to them and get prepared before the show. If I was spoiled by the number of gigs I would easily pass this one buy. But I'm not, so I think it'll be a good show. Anyone seen them before and can attest to it being good?

I don't listen to black midi but they just announced a date near me for next year and I feel like I have to go. I'll obvs listen to them and get prepared before the show. If I was spoiled by the number of gigs I would easily pass this one buy. But I'm not, so I think it'll be a good show. Anyone seen them before and can attest to it being good?
Yes, go see them. I rarely listen to them, but I saw them a couple years ago and they are definitely worth seeing live. The drummer is amazing, so if you enjoy watching drummers drum, in particular, then you have to go.

I stood close enough to watch him, and just a few people out from the pit, so I didn't catch a random elbow upside the head.

PSA if you enjoy seeing incredible guitarists. Go see Mdou Moctar live if he's coming near you, you won't regret it. Most shows of this tour go on sale tomorrow at 10AM (at least mine), so wanted to give a heads up so you can check him out in advance :)

Tour dates here

First live show since March 2020. This was at my favorite small venue with a couple local bands.

Kiana & The Sun Kings. They are great! Kiana is an outstanding vocalist & The Sun Kings can really jam!

PXL_20210606_003615512.NIGHT.jpg

Big Atomic. They can also jam and remind be of the Budos Band.
PXL_20210606_024504075.NIGHT.jpg

First live show since March 2020. This was at my favorite small venue with a couple local bands.

Kiana & The Sun Kings. They are great! Kiana is an outstanding vocalist & The Sun Kings can really jam!

View attachment 101727

Big Atomic. They can also jam and remind be of the Budos Band.
View attachment 101728
Oh man, the guitar player from Big Atomic is a dead ringer doppelganger for a friend of mine! Wild.

Oh man, the guitar player from Big Atomic is a dead ringer doppelganger for a friend of mine! Wild.
Cool. Here is their website with more pics.

Back