Toronto Weird Boys

@juiceless how was Wu Tang? Bad but good? Terribly awful? Awfully terrible? Or actually legit good? My money is not on that last one...

What are the best places to try to sell some records? I need to offload some of these extra VMP copies and some other stuff, the warped ones I don't even care what I get, just want 'em out of the house.

Or a PIF/swap drinky meet-up sometime soon?

What are the best places to try to sell some records? I need to offload some of these extra VMP copies and some other stuff, the warped ones I don't even care what I get, just want 'em out of the house.

Or a PIF/swap drinky meet-up sometime soon?

Sonic always surprised me with what they offered me, very reasonable. Also, I can't remember if you're on Facebook, but there's some really good Toronto Vinyl Selling Pages on there (y)

Sonic always surprised me with what they offered me, very reasonable. Also, I can't remember if you're on Facebook, but there's some really good Toronto Vinyl Selling Pages on there (y)
Excellent, good to know. I've brought in a couple VMP records before but they were apparently *too* warped, haha. Will try a Facebook group or Kijiji or something. Feel like I've given everyone on the planet a copy of Panda Bear already but they're just taking up space, heh.

Back