Third Man Records Vault

The Alice Coltrane variant cover looks absolutely terrible, imo.
They all look bad. I ended up getting the yellow one of Ptah since I figured it would be valuable later on and I had a udiscover discount code. The sleeve isn’t even that nice…they really tried to sell the sleeves being nicer in the descriptions.

I locked in the mono White Stripes, but does anyone know if I can cancel my sub or need to wait until it ships?

I'd wait and cancel after the 31st so it doesn't risk cancelling your current sub

I usually set a reminder for myself ~ 3 days before it expires just to see if the next Vault is worth it—and to peep the Vault Store for anything that may be of interest over the next three months.

They all look bad. I ended up getting the yellow one of Ptah since I figured it would be valuable later on and I had a udiscover discount code. The sleeve isn’t even that nice…they really tried to sell the sleeves being nicer in the descriptions.

If the James Brown pops up in the vault store I think I'll go for that one. I put Ptah in my cart, but after shipping and taxes I quietly closed the window.

yeah, you should be locked in once the payment clears, but wait til february to cancel to be safe. good way to do it is sign up the last day of the sign up window - this gives you three months of vault access and you can see what the next vault is before your auto-subscribe kicks in

yeah, you should be locked in once the payment clears, but wait til february to cancel to be safe. good way to do it is sign up the last day of the sign up window - this gives you three months of vault access and you can see what the next vault is before your auto-subscribe kicks in
That would be a good way to do it, if I had any self-control whatsoever.

TMR has been sending renewal reminder emails for the last few cycles that I’ve been subscribed for, so good on them for doing that.

Pssst @JonnyH...

Soul On Top is in the Vault Store now. ;)

My problem is, I want Temps, and it ships from overseas, and shipping is $25! And I keep going back and forth on which one I would prefer.
I've decided that I can only have one. And this has put me in a state of indecisiveness. My therapist would point out that this is more anxiety of my own creation. And then I would say something like, "Well yah, but that's why I see you in the first place."

My problem is, I want Temps, and it ships from overseas, and shipping is $25! And I keep going back and forth on which one I would prefer.
I've decided that I can only have one. And this has put me in a state of indecisiveness. My therapist would point out that this is more anxiety of my own creation. And then I would say something like, "Well yah, but that's why I see you in the first place."
Such is our conundrum...

Meanwhile I'm considering what else I want (if anything) in addition to Mel Brown's Chicken Fat to get me up to free shipping. Do I need some Rob Jones prints? Probably not. Am I tempted? You bet your ass I am.

Such is our conundrum...

Meanwhile I'm considering what else I want (if anything) in addition to Mel Brown's Chicken Fat to get me up to free shipping. Do I need some Rob Jones prints? Probably not. Am I tempted? You bet your ass I am.
i definitely bought a Sleep scarf with marijuana leaves all over it to push me into the free shipping territory recently, so solidarity friend...

someone get it

someone get it

Not it!

I mean, I get that they used tape when they recorded it, but The White Stripes are essentially a garage band. Does it really benefit from ultra audiophile treatment? If there is one kind of music where I think having the supervinyl super quiet super dynamic pressing is just overkill... it would be garage rock.

I mean, I get that they used tape when they recorded it, but The White Stripes are essentially a garage band. Does it really benefit from ultra audiophile treatment? If there is one kind of music where I think having the supervinyl super quiet super dynamic pressing is just overkill... it would be garage rock.
I want to be in the garage with them, Lee. I want Jack to spray oil and windshield wiper fluid all over my turntable.

Back