Third Man Records Vault

Anyone want to make a deal for all the vault perks but not the album? $75 is a little steep when I’m not going to use the store discount or Tidal.

Do we know what’s on the dvd?

It wouldn't be a twentieth anniversary collection without a DVD and here we've assembled a corker. Elephant-Era Video Artifacts is a simulacrum of the dubbed and traded VHS mixtape compilations that were pivotal to sharing of information and fueling fandom long before YouTubers begged you to smash that subscribe button.

The footage includes the exact album take of Jack and Meg and Holly Golightly singing their hearts out so jolly on "It's True That We Love One Another" and a previously buried multi-camera Japanese live performance of a wild show kicked off with an impromptu cover of the Stooges "I Wanna Be Your Dog.” From the insightful, unseen interview with Jack and Meg (she talks a lot!) through beautiful 8mm film capture of the behind-the-scenes and making of "The Hardest Button To Button" music video, the collection here utilizes variety to convey the breadth and reach that The White Stripes covered in their dogged work supporting Elephant.

Damn… I was burned by the Masonic Temple Vault and said I’d never order another one of these.

But this is really cool…I’m scared to take the risk though. That Masonic Temple box was unbelievably bad.
FWIW, all of the pressings of studio albums have been top notch. I’ve got around 10 or so of the Jack White solo or band albums, and have had no issues.

Back