Third Man Records Vault

currently in Nashville and wondering if anyone has visited the TMR store and if it’s worth the time?
Definitely! There's almost always some gem exclusives sitting in the stacks for purchase.

Looks like they switched up how they do tours (they actually have online reservations now instead of a sign-up-the-morning-of-and-come-back-later system), but if you were able to do that, I'd highly recommend it. Getting to see the offices, distro, Blue Room and everything else was pretty amazing.

Those of you that received it: what's the consensus on the sound/set of the Carole King 'Home Again' Vault (#51)?

Its definitely taken a dive in price on Discogs and I think I'm gonna pick it up if its solid.

Those of you that received it: what's the consensus on the sound/set of the Carole King 'Home Again' Vault (#51)?

Its definitely taken a dive in price on Discogs and I think I'm gonna pick it up if its solid.
I bought it after-market for less than cost and am more than pleased. It's a fun concert and it's a nice pressing. Not earth shattering or audiophile, but solid. It captures the feel of the crowd nicely was well.

I bought it after-market for less than cost and am more than pleased. It's a fun concert and it's a nice pressing. Not earth shattering or audiophile, but solid. It captures the feel of the crowd nicely was well.
I got mine for around $30 shipped and it’s definitely worth that. My family loves Carole King, so it was an easy grab. If you’re a fan, it’s a great addition to your collection.

Really expected this Supply Chain Vault to sound better, since they were getting soundboard boots up on nugs within like a day of each show, which from what I listened to sounded pretty good. The quality of these packages really ain’t what it used to be.

Really expected this Supply Chain Vault to sound better, since they were getting soundboard boots up on nugs within like a day of each show, which from what I listened to sounded pretty good. The quality of these packages really ain’t what it used to be.
Sad to hear, I actually ordered this one cause I wanted live versions of these songs. Still waiting on mine so ship though.

That sucks. It is definitely buyer beware at this point with live shows in the Vault series, which is unfortunate because you’d think they’d have pristine live recordings

That Masonic Temple bullshit of a recording was my "fool me once" moment with the Vault.

Back