Third Man Records Vault

billy-madison-peeing-pants.gif

The question becomes what is the quality of the life recording. Sad that it is a rather boring cover compared to so many others for shows from around this time period. At least they didn't chuck in a useless dvd

The question becomes what is the quality of the life recording. Sad that it is a rather boring cover compared to so many others for shows from around this time period. At least they didn't chuck in a useless dvd
There’s no real way to know without more details, but this is the same two nights and sounds amazing:

Well, considering I love both Miles Davis and Muriel Grossmann, it didn't take me long to sign up to this. Is there anything I should be looking to use from my membership apart from the Vault package?
You get first access to Jack White related tickets (if he’s touring), discounts in the shop, and there’s a vault only shop of variants and such they put up for sale (usually the variants you can only get at their stores, The black and blue splits, some Vault related merch). I think you can also get a discount on a Tidal subscription

Also if you live close enough to one of the physical stores, they usually have a vault members box of stuff behind the counter and you go ask to see it, show you’re a member and they have a variety of things in there from variant pressings to old Vault packages

Back