Third Man Records Vault

While this set is nice...I think that 2 records and a DVD is a bit weak.

It should have also come with a nice copy of the original album, too. And something else for the 60 bucks.
I would like a remastered original album too, although to be honest, it's already a pretty nice pressing so I'm not sure how they could upgrade it. You might consider listening to the podcast called Striped that was released in conjunction with this. It makes these particular releases more interesting/relevant at least.

I would like a remastered original album too, although to be honest, it's already a pretty nice pressing so I'm not sure how they could upgrade it. You might consider listening to the podcast called Striped that was released in conjunction with this. It makes these particular releases more interesting/relevant at least.

I played my copy of XX last night and it's a fantastic recording. I especially love the live record.

While this set is nice...I think that 2 records and a DVD is a bit weak.

It should have also come with a nice copy of the original album, too. And something else for the 60 bucks.
Completely agree. I cancelled my membership the other day. This is a high quality package for sure, but the amount of content doesn’t do it for me. The DVDs are great but might only be watched once or twice.
Cool, thanks for this. I’m travelling home for Christmas so I will download a few for the journey.

I'll never watch these DVDs because we don't have a DVD player anyone but I love the latest package. The live show opening for Pavement is one of my favorites they've put out and there are some good outtakes even if they have our some of these out before. Hadn't bought a Vault in awhile and this one made me remember why I used to be a TMR acolyte

I'll never watch these DVDs because we don't have a DVD player anyone but I love the latest package. The live show opening for Pavement is one of my favorites they've put out and there are some good outtakes even if they have our some of these out before. Hadn't bought a Vault in awhile and this one made me remember why I used to be a TMR acolyte
The “Striped” podcast is interesting. They got that Pavement gig at the last minute. I don’t remember which episode but it may be worth checking out.

I really dig the soft touch package that came with Vault 42. And I love all the archival photo stuff, I just think that's neat. I'm trying really hard to consider the whole package and not just the vinyl, although that remains the most important part to me.

I'm still not convinced this one was worth the price.

Did they ever release the full tracklist for this upcoming one?

Found it. Cheers!

The Raconteurs Live at Cain’s Ballroom 3xLP setlist includes…

Bored and Razed
Blue Veins
Consoler of the Lonely
Help Me Stranger
Only Child
Sunday Driver
Now That You’re Gone
Somedays (I Don’t Feel Like Trying)
Broken Boy Soldier
Carolina Drama
Thoughts and Prayers
Steady, As She Goes
and more!

Brendan Benson and Jack White Live at Third Man Records Cass Corridor July 9th, 2019 setlist:

Fearless (Pink Floyd)
Sugar Never Tasted So Good (The White Stripes)
Metarie (Brendan Benson)
Only Child (The Raconteurs)
Lucille (Little Richard)
Love Interruption (Jack White)
Now That You’re Gone (The Raconteurs)
Shine The Light on Me (The Raconteurs)
As Ugly As I Seem (The White Stripes)
Together (The Raconteurs)
We’re Going to Be Friends (The White Stripes)
Help Me Stranger (The Raconteurs)

Brendan Benson and Jack White Live at the Garden Bowl Lounge March 14, 1999 setlist:

I Fought Piranhas (The White Stripes)
Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground (The White Stripes)
Crosseyed (Brendan Benson)
Who’s to Say (Blanche)
You’ve Got Her In Your Pocket (The White Stripes)
The Same Boy You’ve Always Known (The White Stripes)
Do (The White Stripes)
Good to Me (Brendan Benson)
Sugar Never Tasted So Good (The White Stripes)
Fearless (Pink Floyd)
Suzy Lee (The White Stripes)
Candy Cane Children (The White Stripes)

The Raconteurs MYSTERY FLEXI-DISC tracklist:

NICE TRY SUCKERS, WE AIN’T FALLING FOR THAT

Okay, now I'm not a member but... Do you guys ever get sick of every third one of these being more Raconteurs or White Stripes stuff? Does anyone need like 7 Raconteurs live box sets?

Okay, now I'm not a member but... Do you guys ever get sick of every third one of these being more Raconteurs or White Stripes stuff? Does anyone need like 7 Raconteurs live box sets?
Absolutely. At this point I just pick and choose. This Raconteurs set only interested me because I liked the new album and have none of the other Racs live sets.

So I had an email last night to confirm my address, which is weird because I cancelled after I received the White Stripes XX. Checked my account and it shows as still being active. Not sure what happened but I definitely cancelled. That will teach me for not checking my bank account regularly (I missed the money leaving). Looks like im getting the Raconteurs Live Set then.

Back