Third Man Records Vault

So strange that they were selling only one of the three Live In Detroit LPs. Wouldn’t you think they’d have equal amounts of excess for all of them? Maybe they’ll drop the other two later?

Thanks for the mention, I actually saw this yesterday and looked it up, 33 plus exchange plus shipping would put it at like, 70-80 CAD which is just too much for just the album. I've read a lot of good things about the 2007 Hoffman/Kevin Gray cut of Icky Thump so I might just go with that if I decide to get a copy.

Grab the mono. 😈

Has anyone ever bought or used a gift card for TMR? I am wondering about their current offer. Will they force me to use the gift card first, if I buy anything between now and July? I hope I could choose a different way to pay, to let the gift card gain the 25%.

Has anyone ever bought or used a gift card for TMR? I am wondering about their current offer. Will they force me to use the gift card first, if I buy anything between now and July? I hope I could choose a different way to pay, to let the gift card gain the 25%.

I think TMR's gift cards are just single codes with a $ amount tied to them (not account-based) so you shouldn't have a problem avoiding using it until July.

I love this album and I’m real foggy as to what this will be like. Somehow I know I want it though.

Anyone know the price of the Redd Kross Phaseshifter and Show World releases in the vault? Just came out today, colored vinyl only there.

Cool, thanks. May need to find a way to grab those. Web site says Phaseshifter is red and Show World is green.
Are they not for sale to the public? They might since the shops are closed. 10% off too...

Are they not for sale to the public? They might since the shops are closed. 10% off too...
Only in black in the stores I think. The article said the colored vinyl only at shows and the vault. But who knows, can call the local and check.

Back