Third Man Records Vault

There’s a Discogs entry now and the flex disc lists “I’m your puppet” as the first track

It's the only track on the flex disc actually...

Here are some photos of the package:

I'm playing Disc 1 Side A now...

IMG_0290.JPG

The other 2 records (black and clear black orange marbled):

IMG_0291.JPG

The flexidisc:

IMG_0287.JPG

The DVD, insert and track listing:

IMG_0292.JPG

Really thought their cover of Keep it Clean would of been on there. Guess they aren't doing it for the tour.

My blu ray player stopped working. I don’t really want to buy one just for this. Oh well.

Managed to listen to mine the other day. Really enjoyed it and im not overly familiar with The Raconteurs. My one gripe is that the spindle hole on the flexi was too small for my player, and I had to use a bit of force to get it on.

Grabbed that Icky Thump X too quick to realize it's just the LP and not the B-Sides. Oh well, still a great album and a great color

Grabbed that Icky Thump X too quick to realize it's just the LP and not the B-Sides. Oh well, still a great album and a great color
That’s a bummer. It’s actually one of the nicer boxes I own. They did that with the Margo Price too - pulled out the record and sold it without the extras. Great because I got the record, but still never got the extra stuff.

That’s a bummer. It’s actually one of the nicer boxes I own. They did that with the Margo Price too - pulled out the record and sold it without the extras. Great because I got the record, but still never got the extra stuff.

Well if you're still seeking the extra stuff the Margo DVD is on there right now too for only $10 (And I have that Vault, it's great. Wish they did another Margo one before she left)

Thanks for the mention, I actually saw this yesterday and looked it up, 33 plus exchange plus shipping would put it at like, 70-80 CAD which is just too much for just the album. I've read a lot of good things about the 2007 Hoffman/Kevin Gray cut of Icky Thump so I might just go with that if I decide to get a copy.

Last edited:
Back