Third Man Records Vault

I find it really curious/suspicious that the second LP isn’t getting any variants while the first one is getting the typical modern multi-variant treatment. Feels like I’m going to get suckered into buying a second copy of Entering Heaven Alive at some point in the pretty near future.

I find it really curious/suspicious that the second LP isn’t getting any variants while the first one is getting the typical modern multi-variant treatment. Feels like I’m going to get suckered into buying a second copy of Entering Heaven Alive at some point in the pretty near future.
I had the same thought, so I held off on a pre-order for the second release. If it ends up just being the black (which I find hard to believe it will) then it should be easy to get once its out. So I just grabbed the vault exclusive of the first release for now.

Could be old fashioned TMR variant that's only available at the store fronts.

Jack White's tour just got announced. Looks like Vault members get a presale beginning on Monday/Tuesday (I lapsed this quarter, so I don't know for certain when).

Speaking of Jack White, did they sell out of the Vault Exclusive pre-order of Fear of the Dawn yet?

Jack White's tour just got announced. Looks like Vault members get a presale beginning on Monday/Tuesday (I lapsed this quarter, so I don't know for certain when).

Speaking of Jack White, did they sell out of the Vault Exclusive pre-order of Fear of the Dawn yet?

Looks to still be there.

I hope it comes out separate from the Vault, this is way too expensive for what it is.
Vault stuff rarely if ever (I can't think of one off the top of my head except for some of the Jack/Racs studio albums, WS Greatest Hits) sees a widespread release and if it will, they usually make note of it being the only variant available in the product blurb

I hope it comes out separate from the Vault, this is way too expensive for what it is.

Most people forget (or don’t need/want) the $5 per month for Tidal benefit with Vault if u don’t sign up/drop. I use Tidal for my main streaming service so this helps me justify the ongoing Vault Sub.

I just wish all the Vaults would come in a nice box to hold each Vault package together neatly in the racks.

FWIW I’m really looking forward to #51 CK Vault.

Happy new year, Vault friends!

Due to two years of consistent and sharp increases in product costs and shipping rates worldwide, beginning February 1st the Vault subscription price will increase $10 USD per quarter for all US and Canada subscriptions, and $15 USD per quarter for all International subscriptions. We appreciate your loyalty and we want to maintain the same quality of standards that we have always upheld despite the recent challenging environment. …”

🤕

Back