Third Man Records Vault

Pesimist here doesn’t think you’ll save too much. Addition of 20% VAT (or 23% for me) v saving on the $20 extra shipping levy…
Yeah your probably right. I’m going to pop down at some point and check it out. Definitely avoiding the opening though

Yeah your probably right. I’m going to pop down at some point and check it out. Definitely avoiding the opening though

Yeah for sure if I was in London I’d definitely pop my head in for the novelty and if it was worth it then I’d go back semi-regularly, more than likely as and when the label released something interesting.

Anybody see this? Opening a London store & "the Third Man Webstore (soon to be expanding to the UK/EU)"

I don't know if this will mean cheap vinyl or vault subscriptions or more expensive, should they stiff use with the exchange rate ass most people seem to do.

Ok, this is buried way into this press release, and a little random, but Third Man is reissuing the David Ruffin “unreleased” album? Pretty sure that has never been on vinyl. It’s weird because it didn’t get released originally back in 1970, but that is Ruffin’s best album. I’m legit excited for that.

I'm pretty familiar with Infidels and Empire Burlesque, but I don't think I've ever listened to Shot of Love all the way through. Correcting that now as a little bit of prep.

You need to make sure you check out the CD version, with the excellent "The Groom's Still Waiting At The Altar", most vinyl copies didn't have that track

You need to make sure you check out the CD version, with the excellent "The Groom's Still Waiting At The Altar", most vinyl copies didn't have that track
I have Biograph, so I was familiar with that track (which is excellent) and Every Grain of Sand. I enjoyed the listen to Shot of Love, if anything Dylan was passionate in his delivery during his christian phase.

Back