Third Man Records Vault

this is the second price hike in 13 years - found my receipt for Vault 1 and it was $60, so they've jumped about a dollar a year in cost, but admittedly it's all backloaded over the past couple. That's not terrible at all, things considered in the vinyl world these days. I dip in and out of the Vault and will continue to if there are things that are interesting to me.
I pretty much agree, in the grand scheme the hike isn't all that bad. It just gave me the final push on a decision to cancel that I have been close to anyway. I think I am going to start dipping in and out like you mentioned, because I really don't need that many more Jack White related live albums at this point, as much as I love them.

I pretty much agree, in the grand scheme the hike isn't all that bad. It just gave me the final push on a decision to cancel that I have been close to anyway. I think I am going to start dipping in and out like you mentioned, because I really don't need that many more Jack White related live albums at this point, as much as I love them.
I really have way too many White Stripes live records, most of which are largely indistinguishable. But I also know for sure what I’m gonna do next time a new one is announced.

I really have way too many White Stripes live records, most of which are largely indistinguishable. But I also know for sure what I’m gonna do next time a new one is announced.
I think I'm at the point where it has to be a WS/Jack show I went to to buy any more live material. I've loved the stuff like the Dylan box lately and I could see them doing something with Bob Weir this year too.

Silly question… do we receive authorization that our subscription was approved for cancellation? I cancelled on January 13th, but haven’t heard anything back.

I’m still able to login. It says pending cancellation at the top, so hopefully I don’t get billed. If I do, I used PayPal and still have the email request to cancel. I guess I can file a claim if something happens?
Not sure. You may want to call

Your cancellation date correlates to your join date. If youjoined on the last day of the month, your cancellation will be three months from that date. Your login will continue to work even without a subscription

I did. Got it early this week. Pressing was good, but the color didn't wow me. Jacket was nice, but mine arrived with a small seam split
...and the music itself? I've seen mixed reactions. I think I'm fine holding out until I hear the whole thing (especially at the Vault Exclusive price), but still pretty tempted.

Back