Third Man Records Vault

mine showed up Friday but my label went from awaiting shipment to being at the post office in Chicago and out for delivery with no steps in between. it would also never load into my informed delivery presumably because the label had been created too far back.

Welp, this has been a fun foray into a United pressed, appallingly mastered disaster box. And with this news that it's another "companion" box for White Blood Cells...

What’s worse is the people in the comments saying they’re excited to buy another copy of the album. They’re in for a rude companion awakening

Oh hey my Vault actually started moving today! But it went from Nashville to Memphis instead of coming straight here. What theoretically could take just one-two days shipping time is probably gonna be longer now… also why did they stop using FedEx? I rarely have issues with them…and it’s so much faster.

It's a shame, because White Blood Cells is actually a White Stripes album that I don't own yet for some reason.

Yeah I don’t need an LP of outtakes/alternate mixes and a live album for $65. Just cancelled my subscription.

Still haven’t received my #47 box, but based on everyone’s comments here, I’m not even looking forward to it anymore... Starting to regret signing up in the first place.

It's a shame, because White Blood Cells is actually a White Stripes album that I don't own yet for some reason.
I remember someone here saying that they plan a 20th anniversary release this year? I was also hoping for the album in that box.

I remember someone here saying that they plan a 20th anniversary release this year? I was also hoping for the album in that box.

To be fair, this is exactly the same content as the XX versions of the prior 2 records. Neither included the albums.

I enjoyed those other two for what they were, but I don't need another so I'm out this time.

Yeah if it was the album plus other stuff I’d probably go for it cause I don’t own it on vinyl either. But with what it is, I just cancelled. Not worth it. I’ve learned over time that though I may feel some fomo for some vault releases, when I actually get them I end up rarely playing them

I cancelled and have now received two different customer service emails from TMR Vault regarding my request, each making less sense than the previous...

Back