Third Man Records Vault

THEY HATED JESUS BECAUSE HE TOLD THE TRUTH
Hey I believed you. Honestly I could deal with the mix if the pressing wasn't such hot garbage. The mix gets better after disc one, as is usually the case with soundboard mixes of live concerts, still isn't good, but at least it's a bit more full... But the amount of different pressing issues on mine is astonishing. United really ran the gamut on this one.

Hey I believed you. Honestly I could deal with the mix if the pressing wasn't such hot garbage. The mix gets better after disc one, as is usually the case with soundboard mixes of live concerts, still isn't good, but at least it's a bit more full... But the amount of different pressing issues on mine is astonishing. United really ran the gamut on this one.
Think they refer to that as the NightMather Special with Full Release

THEY HATED JESUS BECAUSE HE TOLD THE TRUTH

Sorry man, I didn't mean to diss you when I posted. I seriously thought it would be much much worse based on what you said, LOL. It's pretty similar to the live stuff they've put out over the last few years (but I can't compare with Sleep). Pretty much as I expected to be honest, but I wasn't all that excited for this Vault from the start.

Damn, I'm afraid for when I spin it properly.

I had to get a replacement for the last Vault. I sent photo proof of the visible non-fill and they just sent a replacement record, no need to return anything.

Sorry man, I didn't mean to diss you when I posted. I seriously thought it would be much much worse based on what you said, LOL. It's pretty similar to the live stuff they've put out over the last few years (but I can't compare with Sleep). Pretty much as I expected to be honest, but I wasn't all that excited for this Vault from the start.

Oh you're totally fine. I really love that meme and look for chances to use it

Does TMR ever release digital files of their Vaults? (Beyond those that are different issues of general releases.)

Not via the vault. There'd been a few released digitally via nugs.net or whatever it is.

Anyone know how to find out if Vault 48 is pressed at United? Cause I'm gunna need to know that...

Anyone know how to find out if Vault 48 is pressed at United? Cause I'm gunna need to know that...

Most of them are I do believe. Anything that gets done at TMP they tend to advertise as such, and even when they do part of a vault it tends to just be a part as they don't have the space to fulfill that sort of an order in house.

Back