Third Man Records Vault

Yeah I don’t get the hype around a dvd...these are pointless to a majority of people...might as well throw in a vhs too

I think most people in the US still have a way to play a DVD. Just looking at PS4, PS5 and blu ray player sales recently.

I dont know that's true about VCRs. I think I have one in a closet somewhere though, just in case JW goes really crazy.

Considering I recently bought WBC, I’m going to think on this one. I’m not really into outtakes and demos and the few albums that I do own that fit this description, I’m really into the album. I sent this to my wife and she seemed excited so if it’s a go, she’s gonna have to Venmo me the 65.

I think most people in the US still have a way to play a DVD. Just looking at PS4, PS5 and blu ray player sales recently.

I dont know that's true about VCRs. I think I have one in a closet somewhere though, just in case JW goes really crazy.

Seriously, I'm surprised there hasn't been a cassette yet. Or has there?

Seriously, I'm surprised there hasn't been a cassette yet. Or has there?

Not yet!

I did buy a The Go cassette box set just cause it has two songs JW wrote and sings lead on and they don't exist anywhere else.

I think I've heard them three times.

Well, my wife has made her ruling. I just canceled. What gives with the 2 part email? Do I have to start another correspondence or just sit back and let them do their work?

No one knows😂😂 @Mather what you end up doing ?
I just sat back and waited. It APPEARS that I'm no longer subscribed but I won't really know until after my subscription date passes and it's too late to do anything about it...
WHAT A HOBBY FOLKS, SO RELAXING AND EASY TO DEAL WITH AND VERY FISCALLY RESPONSI- walks into traffic

My turnover date came and went yesterday (I cancelled 2 days ago) and my account status now says no active subscription.

What I did after I cancelled my subscription and got emails from TMR: Nothing. I didn't even read the emails.
That method has always worked for me, but I was holding off on opining here given the recent changes to their platform. Good to hear there weren’t any complications.

That method has always worked for me, but I was holding off on opining here given the recent changes to their platform. Good to hear there weren’t any complications.

Yeah, it ended up being pretty much the same as always - the cancellation just sorts itself out. Seeing I only had two days before my turnover date came along, it was no big deal to just wait and see if the new system behaved like the old one.

That said, if a few days after your turnover date you still see your status as active, I'd contact them.

Yeah, it ended up being pretty much the same as always - the cancellation just sorts itself out. Seeing I only had two days before my turnover date came along, it was no big deal to just wait and see if the new system behaved like the old one.

That said, if a few days after your turnover date you still see your status as active, I'd contact them.
Think mine was set to renew today but I cancelled the day they announced the new vault. I will check again on Monday to confirm but I am not worried.

Back