Third Man Records Vault

I dunno, if I go to my account page it says "Subscription Active" but then I if go the the subscription section it asks me to sign up. God knows what's going on.
They fed don’t make it easy on customers to cancel their subscriptions 😂

When they started the vault they advertised it as live shows and outtakes you couldn't get elsewhere. Every vault had some sort of Jack White connection.

But over time they dropped that to sell more I suppose.

I'm excited to not have to buy White Blood Cells again. They already made my buy two different vault versions of Icky Thump and yall raving like that was awesome.

When they started the vault they advertised it as live shows and outtakes you couldn't get elsewhere. Every vault had some sort of Jack White connection.

But over time they dropped that to sell more I suppose.

I'm excited to not have to buy White Blood Cells again. They already made my buy two different vault versions of Icky Thump and yall raving like that was awesome.
I sleep fine knowing someone else has my copy of Icky Thump mono and probably appreciates it more than I do. Stopped being a TMR completists about 10 years back and just dip in and out of the Vault when something catches my eye. Lots more fun that way.

Vault subscriptions run for exactly 90 days. So unless today was your 90th day and you canceled, you'll still show active. You just won't be active on day 91.
Perfect thanks! I figured but the emails are very confusing. One telling you they'll get to your request at some point, the next telling you to email someone else to deal with your issue... All this from just clicking the "unsubscribe" button.

I sleep fine knowing someone else has my copy of Icky Thump mono and probably appreciates it more than I do. Stopped being a TMR completists about 10 years back and just dip in and out of the Vault when something catches my eye. Lots more fun that way.

I sold my sleep vault. Didn't even open it.

But I will take every white stripes live show ever if they let me.

I bought your Sleep vault, and I DID open it!

I think... pretty sure it was yours I bought

Unless you bought it on discogs and then Nightmather had me ship it to Europe, then it wasn't mine.

I did try to convince you to buy mine but you were afraid to analyze the international shipping cost of such a behemoth.

I really like the Peel sessions they put out a few years back from this era as a good snapshot of their playing from this time - I think it's still in print and my copy sounds fine - you miss the crowd energy, but the first LP in particular is fire

I did try to convince you to buy mine but you were afraid to analyze the international shipping cost of such a behemoth.
Thaaat's right.. I knew there was some conversations with you about it...

Oh my god what did that cost to ship to Europe?

I bought YOUR Sleep Vault and opened it! Yes! That's what I meant!

I ended up with that Vault because they announced it after my turnover date after I already renewed. That one was not for me, so I'm glad I was able to find it a home with minimal loss. You live and learn. I now always check my turnover date and cancel if they don't announce prior (and re-sub later if I'm interested). I would have cancelled today if they hadn't announced but I ended up cancelling anyway.

I ended up with that Vault because they announced it after my turnover date after I already renewed. That one was not for me, so I'm glad I was able to find it a home with minimal loss. You live and learn. I now always check my turnover date and cancel if they don't announce prior (and re-sub later if I'm interested). I would have cancelled today if they hadn't announced but I ended up cancelling anyway.
I went to cancel and was shocked to see my renewal date is only 4 days away. That was a close one...

Thaaat's right.. I knew there was some conversations with you about it...

Oh my god what did that cost to ship to Europe?

I want to say like $35.

When I saw the shipping address I messaged him through discogs to ask if he really wanted it.

Back