Third Man Records Vault

Is there a way of tracking the Vault packages? I can see the order page and address info, but no tracking info. Just wondered as I had an email a while ago saying it was my last chance to check the address was correct before they shipped.

Is there a way of tracking the Vault packages? I can see the order page and address info, but no tracking info. Just wondered as I had an email a while ago saying it was my last chance to check the address was correct before they shipped.
They ask that like 2 months before shipping. You will get a tracking number when it actually ships (which should be this coming month I think).

Ok. That’s the one I was charged for like 3 days ago. 😆

I really should adjust that.

Also, I need to get a copy of the actual record that I’m going to get all the extra and b-sides for.
Part of the reason I dumped out on Vault. I wasn’t thrilled with them having two Vault payments on me so often. Also the lack of the actual WS record as part of that box was what finally made me decide to drop until something really compelling pops up.

I’m kinda curious about the Go, but not sure if I’m curious enough to give it shelf space.

Jack White’s old band “The Go” package this round. It’ll probably wind up sitting next that Sleep mailer gathering dust.

...next to Wanda Jackson, Karen Elson, Loretta Lynn, Margo Price...

I opt in and out of my subscription these days, in for WS, DW and Racs stuff, out for everything else unless its something amazing like Beefheart.

...next to Wanda Jackson, Karen Elson, Loretta Lynn, Margo Price...

I opt in and out of my subscription these days, in for WS, DW and Racs stuff, out for everything else unless its something amazing like Beefheart.
I wish I’d have snagged some of the earlier ones like Loretta and Margo, but the Vault is getting too unpredictable in value to keep up a recurring charge.

Also they gotta quit with the DVDs. Who’s playing DVDs any more?

Mines arrived! Usually, im one of the last to receive releases like this (take note VMP!)

Its my first package direct from Third Man (I have previously bought the Icky Thumb X box set online). Looks to be good at first glance, although theres significantly less variation in my copy of the 'Summer Sun' Whatcha Doin'.

IMG_6845 2.JPG

Interesting this is the first time I can recall them using Media Mail.

Can media mail be sent internationally as well?

It was a bit different for me this time - I got my shipping notice 2 days ago. When I entered the tracking number in my app, the package had already cleared customs.

Can media mail be sent internationally as well?

It was a bit different for me this time - I got my shipping notice 2 days ago. When I entered the tracking number in my app, the package had already cleared customs.
No I think they still need to use DHL or whatever for that. You should be able to track it through the shipping email you received.

Back