Third Man Records Vault

Still stuck on label created. I know they take awhile but now Im at the point where I feel like mailing in

Same, my last name starts with Y. I've heard these go in alphabetical sometimes front to back or back to front. Not sure this helps but noticing your username I was thinking you may be W?

I also received my last package without the shipping updating at all, so who knows.

Same, my last name starts with Y. I've heard these go in alphabetical sometimes front to back or back to front. Not sure this helps but noticing your username I was thinking you may be W?

I also received my last package without the shipping updating at all, so who knows.

Nah, my last name starts with L. So should have been somewhere in the middle regardless of what direction they started

Im patient with them every month. But this month most people are receiving their orders and mine hasnt even been sent out. Paying $60 for two records I think entitles me to get little inpatient at this point.

I just cancelled my sub. I would have stayed for the white stripes one coming up if it would have included the studio album. The dvds are a waste for me, I haven't owned a DVD player in years. I liked both the recent Racontuers packages but even still a little too much extra garb I'll never use. So I'll be Subscription free for now and on the look out for something new.

This Go album is definitely a jam, but gets a little old by the end. Haven't tried the Demos, but I don't think they'll really be of interest.

I probably should have skipped this package. Oh well.

Im patient with them every month. But this month most people are receiving their orders and mine hasnt even been sent out. Paying $60 for two records I think entitles me to get little inpatient at this point.
Any luck?

Mine finally got here - only able to listen to the first few tracks on the main album, but so far it sounds great and kicks ass. Like @Djxfactor511 I imagine I probably won’t spend too much time with the extras (although who knows, I haven’t listened yet) but I can see spinning Whatcha Doin on many a Saturday morning.

Last edited:
By the way, for this most recent “throwback thursday” on nugs they posted the last White Stripes show ever, from Mississippi in 2007. I got it, and holy shit is it an amazing document. If you like the Stripes at all, drop what you’re doing and download it right now.

By the way, for this most recent “throwback thursday” on nugs they posted the last White Stripes show ever, from Mississippi in 2007. I got it, and holy shit is it an amazing document. If you like the Stripes at all, drop what you’re doing and download it right now.

It’s my favorite vault package for sure. The run out says “meg told me before the show”.

Spun my copy of Whatcha Doin' yesterday. I liked the music, but my copy sounded a little distorted. I'll maybe give it another clean to see if that fixes it.

I'm starting to find that my favorite thing with Vault packages are the photo books you see on reissues. I really enjoy seeing those old film shots.

Back