THE (Thee) Oh Sees thread

Description in this video says it will be available from Rock Is Hell records on 1/22/21.

oh yeah - the website states a second pressing is coming soon

OSEES "Metamorphosed" LP 2nd pressing COMING SOON​

Image of OSEES Metamorphosed LP 2nd pressing COMING SOON

€20.00​

OSEES "Metamorphosed" LP
1st pressing SOLD OUT
2nd pressing
PRE-ORDER: 02. Dec. 2020
RELEASE DATE: 22. Jan. 2021
5 new tracks:
Saignant
Electric War
Weird And Wasted Connection
The Virologist
I Got A Lot

Coming Soon​

Panther Rotate available now GO GO GO

I'm not sure whether this is one to get or not based on the description

Wow $30 for a single remix LP, not sure if I'm in on that. Don't think they've ever had one that expensive before. Probably for the 3D cover though.

The email also states pre order for Metamorphosed goes up Dec 2nd.

Missed Panther Rotate and I’m sort of okay with that. The one track I heard sounded interesting though and nothing like the original.

Accidentally bought the Population II debut album thinking it was a new Dwyer side project like Bent Arcana, which I love so much. Hopefully Castleface will let me cancel. I need to save money.

Missed Panther Rotate and I’m sort of okay with that. The one track I heard sounded interesting though and nothing like the original.

Accidentally bought the Population II debut album thinking it was a new Dwyer side project like Bent Arcana, which I love so much. Hopefully Castleface will let me cancel. I need to save money.
I was going back and forth on Panther Rotate but decided to order it... kind of glad I did now that I see it's sold out

Another improv Dwyer thing coming soon but I guess only on Rock Is Hell?

Transmission incoming…
Alien sound waves have been bouncing off the side of our ship.
We’ve managed to capture some of them on plastic.
They seem to appear suddenly out of the vacuum.
Projected by planets
Beamed through stars
Reflected off debris
Hanging in space like dust motes

Witch egg is a improvised set of songs by John Dwyer, Nick Murray, Brad Caulkins, Greg Coates & Tom Dolas.
Another fired expedition out in the wilds.
Recorded and mixed at Stu-Stu-Studio by John Dwyer
This one is a burner designed optimally for your eco-pod sound system.
When you’ve left the world behind, you will need a soundtrack while you lay in dream stasis
This is it

JPD

Looks like 5 variants, including black already went up and sold out on that rock is hell site 😂

yeah, the pricing on that exclusive is crazy. I wonder if this is it or if Castle Face will have it
I think it's because it is specifically a Rough Trade UK exclusive and that is the import tacked on. That one and another EU variant are £24.99 on the Rough Trade UK site.

That blue is the only US version so far and I have read it is the same but it is cheaper here.

This person had the rundown a while ago i guess. Not sure why this seems to be an EU focused release. Strange.

stealing this from the Pre-order thread...3 variants. 1,000 pressed of each. on sale this Friday. each variant supports a different music venue.

Back