THE (Thee) Oh Sees thread

when i saw that post on the IG app the green one was second in row, so i just went with how they ordered them in the blurb.
For me on IG it goes green, purple, half & half and on Facebook it goes half & half, green, purple.

I think I might go for the half n half or the pink/purple. That shirt looks awesome too:

SHIRT-OSEES-Levitation-Sessions-art-by-isis-fisher_600x.jpg

Edit: twitter is the same as IG and they make a point to write respectively, so I think the purple/pink is Zebulon.

Last edited:
For me on IG it goes green, purple, half & half and on Facebook it goes half & half, green, purple.

I think I might go for the half n half or the pink/purple. That shirt looks awesome too:

Edit: twitter is the same as IG and they make a point to write respectively, so I think the purple/pink is Zebulon.

The shirts are really fucking nice, great quality. My XL is pretty damn big though, wish I had gotten an L. It goes past most of my sweatshirts. Still wear it multiple days every week and don’t regret it at all.
BlbnJlS.jpg

And nice! Good to see the Levitation Sessions making its way to vinyl. Was beginning to regret not grabbing the cassette tape, and I only own one of those.

Going to go for the pink variant.

The shirts are really fucking nice, great quality. My XL is pretty damn big though, wish I had gotten an L. It goes past most of my sweatshirts. Still wear it multiple days every week and don’t regret it at all.
BlbnJlS.jpg

And nice! Good to see the Levitation Sessions making its way to vinyl. Was beginning to regret not grabbing the cassette tape, and I only own one of those.
Nice! Looks like there are still cassettes for sale if you still want one.

Edit: I think I'm leaning pink too.

I believe Zebulon is green, no?

Not sure if anyone is still looking to grab a Bug On Yonkers variant, but the Tiger Stripe variant has been repressed.

Also, sort of bummed “Block Of Ice” seems to be split into two parts for the Levitation Sessions.
Or at least that’s what I read on the Facebook Fan Page....?

It's up for pre-order now!

Back