THE (Thee) Oh Sees thread

Damn, missed out. Sounds like this record is more interesting than it is essential, but I’m an Oh Sees addict so I’m gonna get it all.
From comments I read it sounded like noise art, but it’s just really lo-if classic Thee Oh Sees from the short samples I heard. Even more disappointed in missing out now.

Sucks Blood repress up. Not a huge fan of their earlier work, besides Thee Hounds Of Foggy Notion, but I grabbed it. Hope I don’t regret it as I’ve never listened to the album.

Sucks Blood repress up. Not a huge fan of their earlier work, besides Thee Hounds Of Foggy Notion, but I grabbed it. Hope I don’t regret it as I’ve never listened to the album.

also this was announced if you have $420.00 burning a hole in your pocket and an 8-Track player

Thee Oh Sees - The 8-Track Collection

all.jpg

inside.JPG

stack.JPG

Wow, I didn't expect Sucks Blood to sell out so fast. I just picked up the 12" since I'm trying to save money at the moment.

something to help pass a quarantined hour

Awesome! That reminds me:

Former Oh Sees vocalist and keyboard player Brigid Dawson will release her debut solo album Ballet Of Apes via Castle Face on May 22.

Credited to Brigid Dawson & The Mothers Network, Ballet Of Apes was recorded in Australia with Mikey Young (Total Control/Eddy Current Suppression Ring), in San Francisco with Mike Donovan (ex Sic Alps), Shayde Sartin (ex Fresh & Onlys) and Mike Shoun (ex Oh Sees/Peacers), and in Brooklyn with psych-rockers Sunwatchers.

Back