THE (Thee) Oh Sees thread

Looks like Pirates Press is shipping them the Brigid Dawson album 5/28, so that should go up soon. They have another order in for CF-130 for 6/9, no idea what that is. Haven't seen any upcoming releases listed. Shouldn't be the Damaged Bug since they should have already gotten those for RSD, not sure.

Brigid Dawson is up on Castleface. Lots of small restocks that might interest people, not sure what's still in stock.

Edit: oh, also the Damaged Bug on Michael Yonkers album has a street date of July 24th and is no longer affiliated with RSD.

Last edited:
nice... always excited for some new Oh Sees.

on another note, I had tickets to see them in September but the show's been postponed and I have no idea when it's being rescheduled to.
Keep up with the name changes! :ROFLMAO:

That's a bummer. Hope we can all make it out of this and I can finally see them one day.

They did put up an awesome print set, if you want to pretend you are blowing a ton on merch at a show.

Keep up with the name changes! :ROFLMAO:

That's a bummer. Hope we can all make it out of this and I can finally see them one day.

They did put up an awesome print set, if you want to pretend you are blowing a ton on merch at a show.
oh damn, how did I not notice it's now Osees? ha ha, they're fucking ridiculous with that

1596730114751.png
Castleface is live
@Tillman @Dark Star Boogie @dhodo

View attachment 60211
Castleface is live
Thanks, I've been busy today and missed the email. Damn I thought I'd have longer to decide if I want that bent arcana.

View attachment 60211
Castleface is live
Went ahead and ordered Protean Threat and the new pocket tee and held off on Bent Arcana. Thanks again!

View attachment 60211
Castleface is live
Thank you kindly!
Managed to grab the Protean Threat variant but missed out on Bent Arcana. Oh well, didn’t realize John was involved until now.

Repress presale for Protean Threat for anyone who missed out. Showing 320 left atm.

Catch OSEES on Levitation Sessions! Premieres Saturday, September 26th!

“Lots of old favorites and 7 never before performed live hits from the crypt
recorded dusk till dawn in Pioneertown California
its raw and shreddy with a bit of elastic improvisation thrown in
come hang out with us for a few
crack a beer
meant to be played loud”
JPD

In addition to tickets to the streaming show, you can grab a download of the session, + limited edition cassettes and t-shirts with art by Isis Fisher, available exclusively as part of the stream. You can also grab a package that includes all that + a signed copy of the band’s new album, Protean Threat!

Back