THE (Thee) Oh Sees thread

Missed this note earlier

Due to the the massive response and excitement around the release, we have decided to make all three versions open editions, and no longer limited to 1000 each. Our goal is to maximize our donations to the venues and this will ensure we get the most to them in their time of need. Thank you for your support of a cause near and dear to all our hearts <3

Missed this note earlier
Eenie meenied between Zebulon and Hotel Vegas and went with Zebulon, all are great.

This probably means they will take orders until they put the plant order in right? Or do you think it means they will keep repressing? Regardless I think it was a good decision to maximize benefit from it, but curious nonetheless.

Good—the more support any venue gets, the better!

And Panther Rotate is a pretty enjoyable ride.
If anyone bought the purple press and doesn’t dig it, sell it to me! 😁
I got the green/clear split from Castle Face. it shipped but I haven't listened to it yet but glad to hear you liked it because I wasn't sure what to think about it when ordering it

I got the green/clear split from Castle Face. it shipped but I haven't listened to it yet but glad to hear you liked it because I wasn't sure what to think about it when ordering it
Cool, didn’t know there was another colored press.
Well, there’s a European colored variant, but it’s expensive with shipping now.
And was only the 3D cover listing on Discogs when I checked yesterday.

I tried to resist, but realized that was just silly. I wanted to support NIVA, but the green just didn't do it for me. Opted for Hotel Vegas (Austin).

My last purchase of the year. Seriously!

Whoops. I would've posted yesterday when they announced the warning, but I didn't see it until today. They have stopped the pre-orders for the levitation session.

Bought the stream for the Osees Big Sur event.
It RIPS!
It might be better than the Levitation Session.
it’s different, but “Dead Medic” rules! 🤤🔥

Also, been binging on a bunch of Dwyer recently and went back to Putrifiers II. Forgot how much I loved this album. It’s a gem for sure. Check it out if you haven’t.

nFoLqQ9.jpg

If anyone is unaware, the OSees Live at Big Sur session is up on Spotify! Have a great Friday everyone! ✌️

nFoLqQ9.jpg

If anyone is unaware, the OSees Live at Big Sur session is up on Spotify! Have a great Friday everyone! ✌️

Some really cool groups play these Big Sur shows, and I keep wanting to go, but they're pretty expensive (they're fundraisers for a library). Once they start up again, I think I'm going to say screw it and pay up!

Levitation Sessions II announced airing 4/10. You can pre-order the vinyl if you pay for the stream. I don't think there is a tracklist but the vinyl image shows:

Side B:
6. Poisoned Stones
7. Spider Cider
8. It Killed Mom
9. Meat Step (Lively)
10. Snickersnee

Last edited:

Levitation Sessions II announced airing 4/10. You can pre-order the vinyl if you pay for the stream. I don't think there is a tracklist but the vinyl image shows:

Side B:
6. Poisoned Stones
7. Spider Cider
8. It Killed Mom
9. Meat Step (Lively)
10. Snickersnee

I was able to pre order the vinyl without the stream here:

FWIW, there is also a signed splatter swirl (different variant) vinyl bundle that comes with t-shirt, stream and cassette for $100.

Last edited:

Side B:
6. Poisoned Stones
7. Spider Cider
8. It Killed Mom
9. Meat Step (Lively)
10. Snickersnee

What to do, what to do...🤔

Do I need another OSees shirt?

The Qty available seems to be counting down from 10,000. Seems higher than like any of their presses though, so I'm guessing it is just a number that they put in so that they can just order however many get ordered like last time. And have them pressed by August. Anyone seen Levitation comment on qty?

The Qty available seems to be counting down from 10,000. Seems higher than like any of their presses though, so I'm guessing it is just a number that they put in so that they can just order however many get ordered like last time. And have them pressed by August. Anyone seen Levitation comment on qty?
It would be nice to know. Same with the shirts and posters. Wondering if I’m able to hold off an order until the 19th, next payday.

Back