The Taproom (aka Anything and Everything Beer)

What happens if you buy a beer for a company that you don’t own a glass for? Or if you pour a beer into the wrong glass by accident?
tenor.gif

Was

Was not expecting to get as drunk as I did, the pours seemed to get larger as the night went on , I can see how you could easily end up blacked out lol
When I was there, I had a mission to go to as many booths as possible for stickers to my old bar...not to mention my buddy’s friend shot giving me her beers she didn’t like=drunk crabbers

When I was there, I had a mission to go to as many booths as possible for stickers to my old bar...not to mention my buddy’s friend shot giving me her beers she didn’t like=drunk crabbers
I hope you collected them all! I was pumped to get a little fish sticker only to realize it was a washable tattoo this morning, dreams shattered lol

Flametrick has been stuck in my head since I thought about them earlier-
sing like the beer you got in your hand was brought to you by the lord, b double e double are you in?
well me and the lord are gonna get real messed up, when we get back from the big b double e double r u n!

sitting with the mild and very pleasant session IPA from Oasis
giphy.gif

Citra & Mosaic hops are bright, but overall an easy session I drink plenty of in the warmer months.

this will either encourage me to go out or stay in, number 2 will tell.

Last night's lineup
L to R:
Ransack the Universe - Collective Arts Brewing
40th Hoppy Anniversary Ale - Sierra Nevada
Outta Line - Rogue Ales
Buzzsaw IPA - Arbor Brewing

I really like all four of these, I've had multiple six packs of all but the 40th Anniversary Ale, which I will definitely get more of if I see it. They're all hop forward, west coast syle IPAs.

20200131_214446.jpg

Back