The Taproom (aka Anything and Everything Beer)

Let's say there's a hypothetical person who's in his or her mid-30s but is leaving the controlling religion he or she was raised in that prohibited any alcoholic beverages. What would you recommend this person have for their first ever drink?

I miss Colorado. While living there for 7 years I fell in love with several local brews. My favorite go to was Apricot Blonde from Dry Dock. Others high on the list were Citradelic from New Belgium, Myrcenary from O'dell and the best seasonal ever Treeshaker....an imperial peach IPA from O'dell.

Now back in Louisiana I have discovered an old love in the way of Abita Beer. Their (used to be seasonal) Strawberry Lager being my favorite. Also love the Purple Haze (raspberry wheat) , Andygator (helles dopplebock) and Strawgator (Strawberry mixed with Anygator). I have recently discovered a delicious brew from Gnarly Barley called Juicifer, a fruity IPA.

I miss Colorado. While living there for 7 years I fell in love with several local brews. My favorite go to was Apricot Blonde from Dry Dock. Others high on the list were Citradelic from New Belgium, Myrcenary from O'dell and the best seasonal ever Treeshaker....an imperial peach IPA from O'dell.

Now back in Louisiana I have discovered an old love in the way of Abita Beer. Their (used to be seasonal) Strawberry Lager being my favorite. Also love the Purple Haze (raspberry wheat) , Andygator (helles dopplebock) and Strawgator (Strawberry mixed with Anygator). I have recently discovered a delicious brew from Gnarly Barley called Juicifer, a fruity IPA.
Have you had any from Parish Brewing? Ghost In the Machine is an excellent IPA.

I had a couple of great beers while on vacation in Rosemary Beach, Florida this past week. Idyll Hounds Slizzard and Divide And Conch'r IPA. Always enjoy sampling the local breweries when out of town.

Let's say there's a hypothetical person who's in his or her mid-30s but is leaving the controlling religion he or she was raised in that prohibited any alcoholic beverages. What would you recommend this person have for their first ever drink?
Can someone in California help this person!? Or can we get an update? The only California beer I think I've ever had is the Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, which I thought was just alright.

Can someone in California help this person!? Or can we get an update? The only California beer I think I've ever had is the Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, which I thought was just alright.
That's a hard choice, it really depends on his or her taste profile, do they enjoy sour things, or bitter things, or maybe chocolate things or coffee things? If we wanted to keep it simple I would say The Bruery Mischief https://www.thebruery.com/beer/mischief?category=regional-styles

Back