The Roost - All things Animal Crossing: New Horizons for Nintendo Switch

:(

Everyone can game how they like but I really dislike playing this way.
I highly doubt that I will use this, just sharing if anyone's interested. I will use word of mouth around here to see if anyone's island had good prices though.

my AM price today was down in the 40s, so the wait to sell continues.

Does everybody always give the first of any fish or bug to Blathers? Or do you sell them? I have an orchid mantis and it will sell for 2400...

I highly doubt that I will use this, just sharing if anyone's interested. I will use word of mouth around here to see if anyone's island had good prices though.

I’m at 144 now. It’s been going up 3 times in a row now.

For sure, asking friends goes along with the design and intention of the game. I don’t have any problems with that at all.

I have absolutely no idea what Animal Crossing is or why some of you are so excited about it, so I read the first page of this thread, and....WHAT. Home decor, fishing, QR codes, ghosts, museums...like I have NO idea wtf y'all are up to.

To be perfectly honest -- and I've never felt older than this -- I don't even fully comprehend what a Nintendo Switch is or why it appears to come apart into multiple pieces. I'm not sure how the entire world of gaming passed me by so completely, but I think it's too late for me. Save yourselves.

Edit: I just skipped ahead and read the last page of thread too and I MEAN
looks like someone made a tool that predicts turnip prices and helps you determine when to sell

Animal Crossing Turnip Price Forecaster

Back