The Roost - All things Animal Crossing: New Horizons for Nintendo Switch

Mine are the exact same. They cost 107 for me yesterday so I am hoping it goes up substantially later this week.
my price earlier was about the same. I didn't check the afternoon price, if I ever get a good price I'll let you guys know.

She hasn't even been on the island for more than two weeks but Soleil said she was ready to move and my wife and I don't care if she goes or not ... She'll be in boxes tomorrow. If it's like the old games that would be the time when an online visitor could come and pursuade her to move to their town, but I don't know if it still works like that or not.

Anybody want this snooty hamster?

1586225384548.png

She hasn't even been on the island for more than two weeks but Soleil said she was ready to move and my wife and I don't care if she goes or not ... She'll be in boxes tomorrow. If it's like the old games that would be the time when an online visitor could come and pursuade her to move to their town, but I don't know if it still works like that or not.

View attachment 39946
Same with my Julia the peacock. She's nice, but I let her go because why keep someone against their will? She's packed up today gone tomorrow.

Same with my Julia the peacock. She's nice, but I let her go because why keep someone against their will? She's packed up today gone tomorrow.

I mean, we definitely have our favorites, ones who we'd want to keep forever, but Soleil isn't one of them. I'm okay if she leaves so we might end up with somebody better.

View attachment 39946
So you build them a house, furnish it for them.............................AND THEY LEAVE! Ungrateful little pieces of @#!$$#!!

;)

Sorry if this is a silly question, but is there another way for me to play this game? I don't have a Nintendo Switch, but would still like to play Animal Crossing.

A side question if anyone can help, anyone using any analog stick grips/covers that are working out well for them on their joy-cons........I'm sure they'll fit a Switch Lite. Thanks in advance :)

Sorry if this is a silly question, but is there another way for me to play this game? I don't have a Nintendo Switch, but would still like to play Animal Crossing.

New Horizons is only available for the Switch but there is a mobile game called Pocket Camp, and there have been older AC games for other Nintendo systems... New Leaf for the DS, City Folk for the Wii.

thanks for the pro tip. I got them at 92 Bells today.

it's hard for me to get in any play time during the AM, so quickly getting in and scoring 100 turnips (unfortunately I had less than $10k bells on me) felt like securing a vinyl pre-order that sells out in a couple of minutes.
I was hungover and slept in on sunday and didnt get a chance to buy any turnips this week :cry:

View attachment 39946

The should have named her Karen.

Back