The Roost - All things Animal Crossing: New Horizons for Nintendo Switch

My turnips are at 160 something today if anyone really needs to sell their bunch. I spent about 950,000 bells on them when they were at 107. Not sure if I should sell today or wait till tomorrow in case they go up.

My turnips are at 160 something today if anyone really needs to sell their bunch. I spent about 950,000 bells on them when they were at 107. Not sure if I should sell today or wait till tomorrow in case they go up.
Very tempted to sell mine at 160...but anyone have a higher price by chance:)

I’m greedy as well😂
If you haven’t gotten higher than 150ish all week I would assume that you SHOULD get a higher price. It’s only Thursday after all. And even if you don’t I’d bet that somebody here would get higher than that by Saturday night...

I have the high-end stereo in the shop today ... 10,000 bells. I'll most likely be buying it for myself but should be able to catalog it afterwards.
Ooh. Please let me know. Yea--my buddy informed me that I can go to his island, he can drop any items he has purchased on the ground and I can pick it up and drop it again and it will go into my catalogue. Makes sense but I didn't even realize it! I just built a kitchen room and I don't have any kitchen stuff outside of things to hang on the walls.

I've also turned my character into Guy Fieri because why not? I just need some really cool shades to complete the look.

Ooh. Please let me know. Yea--my buddy informed me that I can go to his island, he can drop any items he has purchased on the ground and I can pick it up and drop it again and it will go into my catalogue. Makes sense but I didn't even realize it! I just built a kitchen room and I don't have any kitchen stuff outside of things to hang on the walls.

I've also turned my character into Guy Fieri because why not? I just need some really cool shades to complete the look.
I've only got Stache & NOse disguise glasses is my shop today, but sent you something from my catalog that could fit the bill!

@Bohnjaggs would love to grab this as well if possible :)

Back