The Roost - All things Animal Crossing: New Horizons for Nintendo Switch

I can invite you over via Dodo Code. I just don't have the time to open it to everybody. I have all the fruits. Apples are my native and there are lots of those.
That would be awesome. I just need to sell some oranges real quick. I can bring you a face mask? Haha

g2p9z5kpp3r41.jpg

just got the upgrade to the bigger floor for my house, still only a single room, but that little bit of extra space really lets you actually start to design the room. it feels like I can finally breathe in there even though I've added a ton of new shit to the room.

Egg drop rate has been patched! I repeat, egg drop rate has been patched!

they’ll be back in full force on April 12 for Bunny Day itself.

I'll believe it when I see it. I was excited to hear that they had fixed the rates but I played for awhile this morning and was still mostly catching eggs instead of fish. And lots of balloons. Although at this point I've already crafted everything. I would like more of the cherry blossom recipes though.

Here's a tip I learned last night. If you have the recipe for the bunny day dress, they sell for 7,500 bells each at the Cranny. I sold five of them this morning.

I'll believe it when I see it. I was excited to hear that they had fixed the rates but I played for awhile this morning and was still mostly catching eggs instead of fish. And lots of balloons. Although at this point I've already crafted everything. I would like more of the cherry blossom recipes though.

Here's a tip I learned last night. If you have the recipe for the bunny day dress, they sell for 7,500 bells each at the Cranny. I sold five of them this morning.
Ooh good catch on selling the Bunny shit.

Side note, whenever I see "Nook's Cranny" I can't help but think about this scene from In Bruges.

Side note, whenever I see "Nook's Cranny" I can't help but think about this scene from In Bruges.

do you need to keep the Bunny Day items in your inventory to try and get the special item for crafting them all, or simply craft and whatever you do afterwards doesn't matter?

do you need to keep the Bunny Day items in your inventory to try and get the special item for crafting them all, or simply craft and whatever you do afterwards doesn't matter?

I'd keep at least one of each just to be safe. And that dress isn't technically a "bunny day" item, or any of the other egg costumes.

My wife and I were laughing so hard the other night when she casually said she was going to "take a quick peek inside of Nook's Cranny". She didn't mean to make it sound as dirty as it did.

Back